45. Epilogue

I sit at my piano playing Little Things that Harry wrote about me. I play it often it reminds me how lucky I am to be with the people I have.

I come to the end of the song and slowly sit there in silence. I close my eyes and take a moment which I need every so often. What I did, who I left behind sometimes I just need to cleanse my mind. I know I done the best thing for me but people I left behind just didn't understand.

I open my eyes to the door slowly creeping open "ba ba ba" I hear the beautiful baby sounds escaping my little brothers mouth.

"Hey Georgie" I lean down and hold my arms out for him to pull himself up to the standing position. I pull him into me and stand placing him on my hip and I walk out the room and go and find my mum.

"Oh hey sweetheart" she sighed when she saw George "he didn't disturb you again did he?" I laughed at the little boy grabbing my hair and laughing. I tickled under chin which left him snorting with laughter before I handed him back over to my mum. "No I was finished anyway. Where's Harry?" I question as I pick up an apple which was in the bowl on the table.

"I think he's out with dad there are some people coming to view the house so they are preparing for that" I nodded and left the room. I decided to go and sit out outside by the pool since the whether was nice out and I'll leave my dad and Harry to sort out things for later.

We've been living here at our old house since we passed over about two months now. We have the occasional viewers but it's really rare since no one wants to live in a house that had a boy who was murdered there and a girl who shot herself in the head use to live here. They think it's cursed. Which suits us fine. We get to live here trouble free. I close my eyes and feel the sun heat up my skin. Now we are complete as a family we get to live among us a real living people. Although to everyone else we are ghosts and only show ourselves when we feel like having a little fun. I sometimes visit Aaron when he's sleeping and sit on his bed and watch him. I want to tell him I'm sorry for what I did and someday I will but right now he's just not ready. I look back at that day and remember watching Aaron finding me.

Aaron's POV

I look at my watch and start driving back. It's been an hour and I'm just simply bored waiting in a car park about twenty minutes away from Holly's house. I've smoked nearly a pack of cigarettes and I'm thirsty so I need something to drink.

I pull up to the gates and drive slowly down towards the house. It seems more quiet here than before. I step out and enter the house "Holly" I call out and walk into the kitchen, I walk around the house trying to find her but she's no where to be seen. I pull my phone out and call her number. I take the phone from my ear when I can here her ringtone coming from her room I open the door and walk in knowing she's not here as I've checked all the rooms. I follow the sound to the window and pick up her phone and silence it. I hold onto it tight and pray she hasn't done anything stupid. How the hell am I going to find her I look up and out the window. I squint my eyes in the sun and place my hand on the window. "Holly!" I rush out of her room knocking into the walls along the way as I head out to the garden and towards a large oak tree. As I'm nearing I realise that I wasn't imagining it and I did see her lying on the ground. I hope she's passed out or maybe just relaxing in the sun but some how I knew this wasn't the case.

"Holly! Sit up!" I screamed at her as I run as fast as I could. I just needed her to make a noise, a movement something to say she's ok.

I reach her lifeless body and crash down beside her. "Holly" I pulled her weighted body onto my lap and saw for the first time a hole in her head and the gun resting next to her on the grass. "Fuck! What have you done! What have you fucking done" I screamed at her in hopes she would just open her eyes and this was some fucked up nightmare. I pulled her close to my chest and tightly held her. I rested my head against hers. "You could of got through this! You're the strongest person I know. What am I going to tell the gang? Jess she's going to be heartbroken, the twins and Dani and Katie. Holly we all needed you more than you knew." I cried and held her tight until the sun started to disappear. I spoke to her about all the things we've got up to in the past. All the dumb shit we've been though to spending the first night together to the time we both got locked in the local swimming pool over night. I also finally told her that I love her. I love her with all my fucking heart. She was my first love I should of told her sooner just how much I wanted her not as a friend as my girlfriend. I wasted too much time and should of fought for her. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked over the number of missed calls from the gang and my family. They would of expected us back long ago. I dialled the three numbers I have been putting off for the past few hours because once they are here that means they'll take her away from me and I'm just not ready.