34. The Party Ends

We fall up the stairs not being able to keep our hands to ourselves.

"You are so fucking sexy, I thought I was going to blow my load when you were sitting on me"

I smile into his mouth as we kiss on our way to his room. We fall on to the floor of his bedroom. Pure teenage lust at its best fuelled by a number of drinks. He picks me up in his strong arms and drops me down on the bed and hoovers over me.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this, I've been wanting you from the first time I saw you" he leans down and pops a quick kiss on my lips.

I watch him walk over to his draws and I take in every naked inch of him, when he returns he pops a foil packet next to the lamp on his side table.

"This is just fun right? I don't want a boyfriend and I don't want a clingy fuck boy who can't just take it as just sex" I sit up and run my hands up and down his stomach brushing the base of his penis.

I don't want anything serious, right now I just want sex nothing more. I just need some physical attention.

"That's fine with me baby, I can't promise you though that you won't fall in love with me after tonight." He pulls me up by putting his hand under my chin.

"Is that so? Why do you think I'll fall in love with you so easily?"

"Because It's inevitable"

He dips his hand into my drenched knickers. We are not hanging about we know what we both want and that's a quick fix. We are breathing heavy together, sweaty bodies rubbing against each other.

His fingers run along my crease "Christ Holly, you're soaking" I feel myself blush he's right I am so ready for this it's starting to hurt. The ache is becoming to much to handle. I groan and thrust myself into his hand to speed the process up, in turn this makes him chuckle.

"Keen are we?"

"Don't talk, just-"

He slides his finger into me which stops me mid sentence. I throw my head back and allow him to nibble on my neck. We slowly fall to the bed and I close my eyes and drown out the noise from downstairs. He enters with a second finger and slowly pulls them out and in again. I open my eyes and a figure catches my eye I look over to the corner of the room and Harry is standing there. Arms folded with a smouldering look plastered to his face. I gasp and slide off Louis hand and sit up.

Louis looks at me and then over to the corner of the room and back to me.

"What?"

I shake my head and continue to stare at Harry, can he not see him? I guess not otherwise he would of approached him. Why is he just standing there I watch him as he mouths "don't" to me and then nods to Louis.

"Holly" Louis clicks his fingers in front of my face to pull my attention towards him. "What's the matter?"

"I - I suddenly thought about something. I don't know why. I am a little drunk" I slur slightly.

"A little? Holly you can barely talk and I more or less carried you up the stairs. Do you want to stop?"

I watch as Harry moves closer to the bed,
He stands behind Louis watching me. Looking at me in my underwear he seems disappointed about the situation I'm in. But what does he want me to do? Never have fun, never meet someone?

"No, sorry no I Want this" I pant out of shock seeing Harry and arousal.

"Good, I don't want you missing out on the best night of you life" he re enters me and I arch my back at his slow touch to my sex.