15. Little things

I'm sitting in morning room ready for the next week of hell. I had an amazing weekend, Saturday I spend all day with Harry and Sunday I decided to go to the cinema with my dad since my mum was working. We decided on a horror film which is mine and my Dad's favourite kind of film. It probably didn't help my current situation at the moment but I didn't care I needed to get out and spend some time with my dad.

It was over to soon and I'm now back at dreaded school, I didn't hear anything from Louis all weekend and I even text him Sunday to see if I had done anything wrong. Ive ignored all of red bitches digs at me so far and it's only just gone past nine. I'm waiting patiently for the morning bell to ring so I can start this day and it get over with sooner so I can go home and be with Harry.

I've fallen completely in love with him, a ghost! I sound ridiculous but it's true I love him. I need him and without him I'm lost yet I know I'll never really have him. My heart cracks just a little at the thought we can never be real together. I jump at the sound of the morning bell and gather my bag up and head for the door with my head down in hopes red bitch won't notice me, she doesn't but someone else does.

"Miss Hayes can I have a moment?" I look back and Mr.Payne is standing in front of his desk, arms folded in front of him.

"Sure" I turn around and go and sit at the table directly in front of him and wait for the class to leave.

He walks over to the door and closes it as the last person walks out he turns around to face me and gives me a small smile.

"How are you?" He walks over to his desk and leans up against it.

"Erm..ok" I keep his stare, wondering what the hell I am doing here.

"You just seem a little reserved today?" He's digging and I'm not in the mood.

"Nope, just keeping my head down. Sir" I play with my fingers to distract me from going in-depth. I'm not looking for a heart to heart here.

"Hmm, I've noticed there is some friction between you and Jennifer. She's a handful at times and I want you to know you can always come to me if you need to chat" he tilts his head to the side to see my reaction.

"Yeah, it's nothing I can't handle. Can I go now?" I pick my bag up and slowly get up not wanting to be rude but I feel I've said enough.

"Of course, I just wanted to touch base with you" he stands and walks to the door and opens it "have a good day Miss Hayes"

"You too, Sir" I walk out of the class room and make my way towards the school pool where I unfortunately have swimming this morning.

I reach the changing rooms and everyone is ready and lined up to walk into the pool.

"Miss Hayes, nice for you to finally join us" the teacher clocks me as I walk into the changing room.

"Or not" I hear a snigger from no other than red bitch.

I roll my eyes at her. "Sorry Miss, Mr.Payne wanted to speak to me after the bell" I hang my bag up and wait for her to knowledge what I've said and take the class out so I'm not being watched by everyone while I undress.

"Ok" she nods at me "right girls get in the pool have a quick swim while we wait for Holly to join us"

I quickly get dressed into the black swimming costume we all have to wear and bring my towel out with me and hang it up on the hooks by the pool. I climb down the ladder and ease myself into the pool, I duck under a few times to get use to the coldness and swim over to the group and listen to the class instruction. I stand at the side on my own and listen until I'm pushed by red bitch. She stands next to me, too close for my liking.