Chapter 36

"Solbi, what happened?" Hyunjin asks carefully.

Felix, Hyunjin, and Changbin came shortly after Hoseok called. At this point, I've got everyone in the dorm awake plus the three of them awake and out of their own dorm.

Currently, we're sat in the living room. I'm curled into a small ball on one of the couch with a blanket wrapped around my shoulders, my jacket no longer on. Felix is sat next to me and Hyunjin at the other end, Changbin sat on the chair next to my side of the couch.

"Hoseok, can you please wait in your room, love?" I ask, my voice quiet. He gives me a frown but at Felix's look that he gives him, he sighs and nods his head. Thankfully, Hyunjin had gotten the rest of the boys back to their rooms already and the only one who had stayed was Hoseok since I was in his room when this whole thing transpired.

"What's going on, Solbi?" Felix asks, keeping his voice gentle and patient.

"He's back. He's back and he's out for revenge." I say, closing my eyes.

"Didn't you say you'd be ready for him when he came though?" Changbin asks in confusion. I nod my head.

"If I were to run into him on my own or out on the streets, that's one thing. The situation that has been formed is entirely another. He's threatening to go after the boys. It's not just Hoseok or Yoongi. He's planning to go after all of them. He knows everything that's been going on in the last years and these last weeks. He's going to go after them." I whisper as I stare blankly at the far wall, purposefully keeping my voice low so that nobody can hear but the three of them in case any of them didn't actually go to their room.

"We need to keep tabs on the group then. But how are we going to do that when we've all got work?" Felix says, his voice as low as mine as he ponders aloud. Looking over at Changbin, I can see that we're thinking the same thing.

"It's time to call in another favor. She doesn't ever disappoint." He tells me as I nod my head.

"I want at least two or three people on them though. If they split up, I need eyes on all of them." I respond, making him nod this time.

"That works and all, but how can you be sure that they're actually going to do a decent job and get you all the information you need? What if they don't follow through?" Felix asks quietly. Looking over at him, he can see the seriousness in my eyes.

"They'll follow through because they know the consequences of not following instructions. You don't cross your boss, especially when they've been in charge since ten years old. There's a reason they got that far when they did and why they've stayed in power as long as they have." I explain. He and Hyunjin both nod their heads, following where I'm going with it.

"I'll give Sohjae a call and get them right on it. As for right now, you just need to get some sleep." Changbin tells me. I shake my head though.

"I'll get some sleep once they've gotten here so that I know that all of the boys are protected." I argue. He simply nods before walking out to make the call.

"Are you going to be okay here, Solbi?" Hyunjin asks with a small frown. I nod my head.

"I'll be fine once I know they're going to be okay." I answer. They both simply nod their heads.

"What're you going to do though when he finally emerges from the shadows?" Felix asks curiously.

"Unfortunately, I'm not going to have an option but to wait for him to go after the boys. At that point I'll have actual tabs on him and I'll know where he is. Though, it'll be his mistake to emerge from the shadows. I'm not the weak push over that I was when he came around the first time. It'll be his fatal mistake to come out of hiding and turn touch these boys." I answer, my voice cold.