Chapter 3

"Is that all for today, Ara?" Minjee manages to get out between her heavy breathing. Looking around at the four of them, I nod my head as I wipe the sweat off of my forehead.

"Yeah. It's getting late and we've managed to cover quite a bit today. Why don't you guys go get cleaned up and I'll be up to make dinner shortly?" I offer. They all cheer at my words.

"Ara, honestly, I don't understand how you can keep so many different dances straight. Like seriously, you have to know like 50 different dances by now between us, Stray Kids, and BlackPink." Chaemin shakes her head at me. A smile appears on my face at her words.

"It's all in the music. The sounds, the beats. Don't worry about it, Chae." I tell them with a smile. They all grin back at me, shaking their heads at me before heading off. As I gather my things, our manager walks in.

"Yes, Sir?" I ask as I stand up straight with my bag over my shoulder.

"How's the songs and dances coming along?" He asks, running a hand through his thinning hair tiredly.

"I have about five more songs that I need for the bands next full album. We're currently working on the second to last dance that I already have worked out." I answer.

"And your own music? What about the Stray Kids and BlackPink?" He questions. I sigh, running a hand through my short hair.

"I still have six songs to write for my own album. I haven't had a chance to choreograph anything for the songs I already have though.

"The Stray Kids are still working on writing songs for their album. As for dances, it's going to be a tight fit to manage both Hellevator and District 9 in before the show on Sunday.

"BlackPink, we're working on the last dance for them. They've got one more song to write but it was decided that it was going to be a really simple choreography that they want with it." I answer each question. He sighs at my words.

"Good, BlackPink will be ready to go on tour soon then. I'll get to work on that tomorrow. As for Stray Kids, I don't care how difficult it is or how many hours you have to put in with them - both of those need done. That dance for Hellevator needs updated from the original and they need that choreography for District 9. You need to figure out which song you and the band are doing Sunday since both will be performing." He informs me.

Biting my lip, I nod my head at his words. I watch as he turns around and heads towards the door to leave, stopping when he reaches it.

"And by the way, hurry up on your shit. We have deadlines that need to be met for you and for the band. Don't forget, we also wanted to have another book published by you within the next month and a half too." He says as he looks back at me.

"Do you have any idea how much work that is to be done! That might've been something manageable if I hadn't just been sent to another school! How do you expect me to get all of this done!" I yell in angered frustration. He merely shrugs at me.

"It's your own fault, Ara, and you know that. You're the stubborn one who won't allow someone else to write the songs or do the choreography for you and for the band. It's not our fault that you enjoy your writing and that you enjoy designing the covers of the albums. You did that all to yourself." He reminds me.

"Because nobody knows us! Choreographers don't know how we work, how we move together! Songwriters don't know how our voices work, how our vocals work together as well as I do! Besides, your the ones who's taken advantage of my abilities and spreading it to other groups!" I yell at him.

"You've done it to yourself, kid. Get over it. Just make sure everything's getting done in a timely fashion." He responds before walking out and shutting the door behind him.