Chapter 31

The rest of the week goes by fairly fast. I don't speak a single word for the rest of the week despite having different members from Stray Kids hanging around me at all time other than in the evenings after I've left to go home to handle the house and my parents. They don't ever end up returning until seven the next morning.

I don't know what it is after the conversation with Chan and Woojin, but something inside me changed. Maybe something died...

All I've felt is anger and a cold emptiness. I don't care for other people to be around me but I don't have much an option. It's as though the coldness of the world has finally sunken in and I've finally welcomed it.

I still haven't been sleeping or eating since Monday. It's Saturday now, though who really gives a shit? It's less time spent on myself. I've been working like hell everyday. I've come fairly close to fainting a few times but I just ignore it and rehydrate myself.

In the evenings, I've been smoking, drinking, and hanging out with the gang after dealing with the hell at the house. Much to my own surprise, everyone had welcomed me back happily though they were confused as to why I was back without Changbin. We both still run it but I simply explained he's still part, just doesn't have the time to be here.

It's a weird feeling at this point. Everything I do, I just feel dead at this point. Like the old me who I've always been is dying if she hasn't died already. The only thing seemingly keeping me alive is my work. There's been a few times this week in all honesty, that I've scared myself with how cold I'm becoming and feeling.

Shaking my head at myself, I force my head back into the game. I need to be fully focused on working and succeeding. Not the fact that I'm slowly becoming a monster.

"Ara." Jisung's voice saying my name snaps me out of my thoughts and the music. Turning on my heel with a hard glare in my eyes, I turn to look at him. Giving me a soft smile, he points towards the door.

"I'll give you time with them. I'll be back in when they've gone." He tells me, coming up and giving me a hug that I don't return. Watching him, he and Woojin who's been here with him this morning walk out the door past BTS. Great. What the hell are they doing here?

Jin POV

Looking at the girl in the room who's covered in sweat and looks ready to take any and everyone out, my eyes widen slightly at the sight.

Flashback

"You guys do realize how much you've hurt her, right?" Felix says as we're all sitting around the lunch table Friday. We all give him confused looks.

"It's understandable to be surprised that she did what she did on Monday. However, you completely shoved her out of your lives. You've no idea how much it's fucking with her head. She may be tough and hard as hell, but she's more fragile than you realize." Changbin answers the unspoken question.

"Dude, she literally beat the hell out of our manager. Over nothing." Hoseok says, rolling his eyes.

"She knows you're all afraid of her. She could see it in all of your eyes Monday. You've no idea the type of damage that can do to someone." Hyunjin responds.

"It wasn't over nothing to her, Hoseok. She was trying to help you from your career beginning it's downward spiral to nonexistence. She could see it was coming even if you couldn't. She was looking out for you. Just as she did for Yoongi as they were growing up." Changbin explains. Ohhhhh... yeah we never mentioned to the others that they're related...

"Wait, what?" Taehyung asks in confusion, looking over at the older boy. Sighing, Yoongi ruffles his hair.

"Ara is my younger sister. Her real name is Min Solbi. She just didn't want anyone to know because she didn't want to have to deal with the hell that comes with being related to any of us." He explains, putting his head in his hands.