"Call these girls up to our priority missing persons. Get back up to bad and check this for DNA. Hopefully that belongs to our suspect and our girls are safe in hiding. I'll go question the neighbors." He conducted smoothly, I walked away to speak to the officers investigating. As much as I hate being the pessimist, I had a very bad feeling about this.

[~Rosealine~]

We finally made it to a quiet beach house, with yellow fresh paint and shaded navy blue tinted windows, you could see inside. The scorching Floridian sun didn't help at all, we were both led out of the cramped minivan and tossed towards the door. Still held at gun point Allison limped with tear stained cheeks, clutching the wounded leg as blood trailed behind her. I felt useless, knowing there was nothing I could do to help her. The doors unlocked as a young woman in a skin tight black dress and dangling diamond earrings opened the door, "Mr. Londson is waiting for those two, the others are already taken care of." She bowed her head. I sized her up checking out the suede Black stilettos accompanying her small feet. "Let her go!" A familiar voice echoed from the doors at the end of the corridor. This house was a maze of endless doors, the slick tile shone brightly reflecting the sunlight. "Niko?!" I cried out as the goon behind us waited impatiently for Allison to catch up, poking her roughly with the firearm. "Sorry to keep you lovely folks waiting. How was the car ride?" An middle aged man rounded the corner kissing the woman on her cheek sweetly. "Ooh ew. You should get that dressed. We'll have to tie you back up as well." He pouted innocently motioning to Allison's dripping gunshot. "Rosealine..." Niko stared at me worriedly with tears forming in his eyes. His left eye was bruised and blood dropped down his nose.

We both watched in sorrow as Allison dragged herself out of the room, whimpering with each wobbled step. "Now." The man turned our chairs to face each other.

"Our Romeo and Juliet. Or should I say Bonnie and Clyde? What does it matter, both are dead." He chuckled to himself. "Don't do this to her, she's innocent. Please." Niko begged, I've never seen him so raw, broken. "Look at you. Juliana and Marco never raised such a damn baby, did they?" He pinched Nikos cheek. "No. Not my nephew, the kid I knew was strong and prideful. He'd do anything for his loved ones." He stated straightening his tie. "Niko. I'm sorry." I mumbled staring into his sunken eyes. "Oh don't apologize mi amor." His uncle sauntered over caressing my chin, forcing me to meet his cold eyes.

"This is only a mere lesson, as to what love truly is." He stood behind my r3ting his rather large hands on my shoulder, dangerously close to my chest. Niko jumped in his seat, disgust and discomfort tattooed into his face. "Let her go." He seethed, every vein and muscle in his body strained against the chains he was bound by.

"Oh that's all up to you. You see, my dear nephew." He begun. Niko looked up at his with rage and hatred burning in his eyes. "You can save her life..." he pulled my hair behind my ear with a finger, leaning down to my ear. "Or theirs." He nodded towards a monitor that flickered on the wall.

Two adults sat bounded together back to back, tears running down their cheeks, gray hair straying at their poor heads. They didn't look very old, just used and tired. "Ma? Dad?" Niko whispered with a single tear falling from his chiseled cheek. "The choice is simple kiddo. All you have to do is do your thing, I know you know how to use one of these." He handed him a revolver. "Niko..." I pleaded feeling everything in me shatter.

"And before you think you're ahead of the game." He shot down at the floor, breaking the lock on the chains that held Niko down to the chair. Niko could've lunged at him, he'd have a fighting chance at winning a fist fight, but we both New the old man had a trick up his fancy sleeve. "If you fail to choose, your little casualty will remain wounded and bleeding out in these halls somewhere." He motioned around the room representing the maze of corridors. "Your parents will die of starvation." He pointed to the monitor with the weapon. "And this treasured beauty, will fall lifeless. In my hands." He traces a finger along my collar bones against my neck, I released a shaky breath staring into Niko's beaten face. "It's okay. It's all going to be okay." I assured him. It was the end for me, no one should deserve to choose their loved ones lives. His parents deserved to watch the handsome young man he's grown to become. "Shhh." Niko closed his eyes clicking the gun into place. "Just. Breathe." I shut my eyes tightly ready for the sweet Angel of death to arrive.

An explosive bang rang through the room, everything was black. I couldn't see. I couldn't feel anything. It was silent.

"Let's go!" Niko commanded pulling a blade from his ankle and cutting my irritated wrists free. I opened my eyes to find the rich man lying on the white tile floor with blood pooling around his head. "Oh my God..." I backed out of the room running through the halls. An alarm blared throughout the large house sending a cloudy gas through the vents. "That doesn't smell healthy, we need to go." He grabbed my arm coughing.

"I'm not leaving without Allison..." I ripped my arm from him sprinting down the hall on my left. I will never leave without her.