THIRTY-NINE

THIRTY-NINE

I felt the cold hard gun pushed against my back, as I was forced hand and hand with Stiles into the office. I bite nervously down on my bottom lip and I could feel Scott's eyes burning into mine.

Matt shoved us in, Stiles and I walked towards Scott and Stilinski.

"Matt?" Stilinski asked, in a soothing voice. "It's Matt, right?" Matt nodded his head. "Matt, whatever's going on, I guarantee you there's a solution that doesn't involve a gun."

"You know, it's funny you say that because I don't think you're aware of just how right you are." Matt cocks his head.

"I know you don't wanna hurt people."

"Actually, I want to hurt a lot of people." Matt seethed, looking at me, Stiles shifted his body in front of him so I had no vision of Matt. He was protecting me. "You four weren't on my list, but I could be persuaded. And one way is to try dialing somebody on your cell phone, like McCall is doing." Scott's eyes widen. "That- that could definitely get someone hurt. Everyone. Now!"

"Come on." Stilinski told Scott. I pull out my phone, and drop it on the desk, giving Matt a sarastic smile. Stiles and Scott drop their phones on the table. Sheriff also dropped his phone on the table.

"Tighter." Matt holds a gun to Sheriff's face, as Stiles' puts handcuff on him in the jail rooms.

"Do what he says, Stiles." The sheriff told him softly. Stiles tightens the handcuffs, and he quickly walked back over to me and Scott. Matt nodded at us, telling us to leave, and Matt followed, holding a gun to our backs.

We walk down the hallways, and the turn a corner when we were upstairs. My mouth dropped when I saw three deputies lying dead on the floor, there was lots of blood.

"What, are you going to kill everyone in here?" I quickly asked Matt.

"No, that's Jackson's for." Matt chuckled. "I just think about killing them, and he does it." he shoves out down the hallway some more, and I sigh, trying to keep calm.

Scott was shredding paper evidence that let to Matt's murder. Matt was pointing a gun at us, on the couch, Stiles and I were deleting footage of any proof for Matt being the murder.

Well, Stiles deleted, I stood and watched. "Deleted. And we're done." Stiles told Matt. All this hard work that we've done, gone. "All right, Matt, since all the people you brutally murdered deserved it because they killed you first- whatever that means - I think we're good here, right? I'll get my dad and we'll go, you know? You can continue on the whole vengeance thing. Enjoy the Kanima."

I look out the window, noticing a vehicle pulling up. Oh shoot. My mum. I forgot about her! My eyes widen in panic.

"Sounds like your mum's here, McCalls." Matt told us.

"Matt, don't do this." I quickly said. I don't want to lose my mum. "When she comes through the door, I'll just tell her to leave. I'll her we didn't find anything. Please, Matt."

The door opens to the office, and Matt smirks. "If you don't move... now, I'm going to kill Stiles first," my eyes widen, my heart pounding. "Then your mum, then Scott."

Scott, Stiles, Matt, and I walk out of the office, and into the main reception. "Open it." Matt demanded as we approached the door.

"Please." I whimper.

"Open the door." Matt demands, I gulped and I reached out a hand, and placed my hand on the door handle. I then twisted it open and there standing right in front of us, was not my mum.