THREE

THREE

Update; apparently Scott so-called girlfriend father is a hunter. Yeah, a werewolf hunter. Scott's going out of his freaking mind about it, I'm sitting on the bench watching Scott's practice, with Stiles.

I was nervous. He was nervous, we were both nervous. I cringe as Coach yells at them, and soon Scott was off.

Scott had run into Jackson, and my eyes widen. Scott was doing freaking amazing until he had to run into Jackson. Everyone is going to hate Scott now, great. Everyone assembled to the field, other than me. I sat where I was, blinking rapidly.

Stiles soon pulled me off the bench, and we ran over to Scott, who was bending down, was he changing? He can't be changing. Not now, not ever.

"I can't control it, Stiles, Stacey, it's happening." Scott lowly spoke to us, as I and Stiles looked at each other quickly before I gulped.

"What? Right here? Right now?" Stiles hissed. "Come on, get up, go!"

Stiles and I rushed Scott to the boy's locker room, hopefully, no one saw us- or no one comes in.

"Come on, here we go," Stiles told Scott as we all stumble into the boy's room and Scott groans. We all stumble to the floor, and Scott was breathing heavily, using the wall to lean on.

Stiles and I scramble backward. "Scott, are you okay?" I tried asking, but Scott looked up at us, there were fangs, glowing eyes, and hair all around him. I widen my eyes.

"Get away from me!" Scott yells at us, Stiles and I scoot on the floor, and we both got up, Stiles reaching for my hand which I got and we both put ourselves against the lockers.

Scott had climbed on top of the lockers, and growled at us, my eyes widen even further. "What-" I was cut off, by a loud growl. Stiles tugged me away, we tried hiding, but Scott knew where we were.

Scott was roaring now, Stiles and I were hiding amongst the lockers, we kept moving. Stiles and I saw Coach's office, and Stiles stumbled in, there was a fire extinguisher. Scott was on the beams, growling at me, Stiles popped out his head.

"Stacey-"

I quickly grabbed the fire extinguisher and I turned it on, blasting it at Scott before he could come near me, he was on the ground now.

"Stacey, Stiles?" Stiles turned the corner, and my back hits the wall as I dropped the fire extinguisher. Thank god it didn't crush my toe. Scott was normal. "What happened?"

Stiles takes off his glove and throws it on the ground. He stands next to me. "You tried to kill me and Stacey," Stiles told Scott. "It's like I've told you before, it's the anger, t's your pulse rising. It's a trigger."

"But that's lacrosse. It's a pretty violent game if you haven't noticed." Scott pointed out.

"Well, it's gonna be a lot more violent if you end up killing someone on the field," I spoke.

"You can't play Saturday, you are going to have to get out of the game." Stiles concluded.

"But I'm first line." Scott tried to protest.

"Not anymore."

I walk into Scott's room, and I jumped onto his bed. Scott comes in after, and he frowned at me. I smiled at him.

That's when our mother also came in, too, and she knocks on the door. "Hey, late-night shift again." Scott had collapsed onto the bed and turned his head slightly to her. "But I am taking Saturday off to see your first game." My eyes widen.

"No, mum, you can't." Scott and I both said at the same time, whoa, that's cool.

"Oh, no, I can and I will." Mum said, walking in towards us. "Come on, one shift isn't going to break us. Not completely. Hey, what's wrong with your eyes?" My eyes widen, was she talking about Scott? She's talking about Scott. Oh, no, Scott- he's not a werewolf, is he? Scott sat up quickly like I did. "You look like you haven't slept in days. You too, Stacey,"

"Uh, it's nothing. We're just stressed." Scott lied, we're technically not stressed.

"Just stressed?" Mum asked the both of us, eyeing us. I nod my head. "Nothing else?"

"Homework," I added onto the lie.

"I mean, it's not like you guys are on drugs or anything, right?" I raised an eyebrow, she thinks we're on drugs?

"Right now?" Scott asked and my eyes widen, what the hell Scott.

"Right now? I'm sorry, what do you mean, right now?" Mum asked, her eyes widening as well. "Have you ever taken drugs?"

"Have you?" I quickly ask, hoping that'll shut her up.

"Get some sleep." Mum told us, as she walked out of the room. Scott turned to me, and he laughed a little, I smiled.

Later on that night, Stiles had face-timed me and Scotty. We were both sitting in a chair each, and Scott accepted Stiles call.

Stiles had a little nerf gun, and he points the gun and shoots it at us. I smiled, he's a goofball. He's my goofball.

Stiles grinned at me, and I giggle. "What'd you find out?" Scott asked.

"Well, it's bad. Jackson's got a separated shoulder." Stiles explained, damn son.

"Because of me?"

"Because he's a tool." I reminded them.

"But is he gonna play?" Scott asked.

"Oh, they don't know yet."

"But, because it's Jackson- there's a fifty-fifty," I shrugged.

"Now, they're just counting on you for the first game." Stiles said to Scott. No pressure.

Scott sighs, not happy. Stiles then leans forward, a worried look on his face. "What?" Scott asked, noticing that the wifi's gone bad- stupid bills. Stiles then typed on the chat.

It looks like

"It looks like what?" I asked.

The little mouse loads. "Come on, damn it." Scott mumbles, then it finally loads.

Someone's behind you

I gasp as suddenly Scott was pulled away from his chair, I turned around to see Derek freaking Hale pinning my brother up against the wall.

"I saw you on the field today," Derek hissed in Scott's ear- what? How can I help Scott- what?

"What are you talking about?" Scott pants, his head being pressed against the wall.

"St-stop it!" I squeak, and Derek glares at me, I felt small.

"You shifted in front of them." Derek hissed. "If they find out what you are, they find out about me, about all of us and then it's not just the hunters it's everyone." My phone then started going off, and I grabbed it from the bench, Derek glares over at me. "Tell him you're fine." Derek snapped.

"I-" I cut myself off, indeed it was Stiles.

Stiles:
Are you okay? What's happening?

My hearts pounding, as I feel the intense stare from Derek. "Do it." Derek growled, I quickly typed "I'm fine, don't worry it's nothing" and sent it to him.

"I- I did it." I mumbled, dropping my phone onto my lap.

"They didn't see anything. I swear..." Scott pants.

"And they won't." Derek said. "Because if you even try to play in that game Saturday, I'm gonna kill you myself. Then Stacey," Derek then let go, and I blinked. He was gone.

What the hell?

Scott turned around slowly, and we made brief eye contact.

OOOOO INTENSE SHIT'S GOING ON RIGHT THERE I TELL YA. Jk, love you guys byeeee xxx