TEN

TEN

So, a lot of events went down last night. It was Allison's birthday, yay for her. It was parent teachers conferences which Scott needed to go to but he didn't, because he was out with Allison all day.

How cute, I wish I had someone like that.

And now, Stiles is mad at Scott because Scott saved Allison from getting hit by a car instead of saving his dad who got hit by a car. Yeah. I missed out a lot of things- oh, and Stiles had received a text message from Lydia's phone that looked like an Alpha.

Maybe that's what I saw last night.

Right now, I've been food shopping with Scott and we were walking to our car, in the car parking lot.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Scott for the hundredth time. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you."

I chuckle. "You don't need to protect me, I'm fine. Besides, I don't remember anything so maybe it's for the best." I shrug. "Jackson won't tell me what happened, to me he's been total MIA. Actually, everyone's been MIA other than Stiles. Mum, you, Derek, Allison, Lydia. I dunno."

"We're just busy, I guess." Scott shrugged and I sighed. Everyone's too busy for me, right.

"Do you want me to carry one of those?" I looked at the four bags he was carrying, and he shakes his head.

"Nah, I'm good." Scott said.

"Are you sure this is the right floor?" I asked, every floor looks the same but there are numbers on them. I can't remember which floor we were on, I think number 4. We're on number 3. Great.

"I don't know." Scott said, looking around for our car. "Damn it." Scott muttered, and we turned around to the exit and went down another level.

We walk in on level 4, this is the right one- hopefully. I don't see our car. Damn it. "Okay, let me find it." Scott dropped the bags, and I hold up the car key and I unlocked it, you can hear it. So it's definitely here.

That's when the milk rolled out. "Oh, damn." Scott muttered and ran after the milk as it rolls under a car.

"Good one." I roll my eyes, and Scott mocked a laugh, then he went silent. The milk rolled back with three claws marks, the milk was not contained.

My heart dropped.

Oh no.

I hear low growling, this is gotta be the Alpha. Oh no. Oh dear god. Not again. "Stacey, run!" Scott cries, I ran after him as we run. Scott's a whole lot faster than I am, damn it. We run around cars, trying to run from the Alpha. We run onto level three, where we were before.

God damn it.

Scott and I then drive behind a car, my heart's racing and I squeeze my eyes shut. Our hearts were beating loudly, and our breathing.

Calm down. Calm down.

There there, Stacey, calm down.

Scott then left and jumped on cars, what the hell is he doing? I jumped up, and followed him but not on top of the cars and the car alarms went off. Oh, this is giving me a damn headache.

Scott and I then reach level two, and we hide behind the furthest car. This is not how I'm gonna die, hell nah. Alpha can go beat himself.

My hearts still pounding like crazy, I want it to stop. I was panting, so was Scott. We looked at each other, ah shit. The car alarms still go off, still giving me a headache.

That's when Scott's phone went off.

Oh shitty shit, shit.

Shut up, phone, shut up!

"No, no stop!" Scott hissed at his phone, as he tugged it out of his pocket. That's when there was a thud, oh no. The Alpha caught us. My eyes widen as Scott was grabbed by the shoulders, I scream. Scott was then slammed down on the car, and to my surprise- it wasn't the Alpha.

It was

Derek

Freaking

Hale.

I'm gonna kill him one day, I swear.

"You're dead." Derek told us, and I sighed loudly.

"What the hell was that?" I explode next to Derek as Scott follow him.

"I said I was gonna teach Scott, I didn't say when." Derek's enjoying this, Derek's enjoying this so freaking much.

"You scared the crap out of me and Stacey!" Scott yelled.

"Not yet." Derek shakes his head.

Wait, there's more? Holy crap.

"Okay, but we were fast, right?" Scott asked, and Derek scoffed.

"Not fast enough." Derek told us. What. The. Hell. Derek Hale, you're so dead.

"But the car alarm thing, that was smart, right?" Scott continued.

"Till your phone ring." Derek pointed out, yeah...

"Yeah but that was... I mean..." Scott trailed off. Ugh. I hate Derek. "Would you just stop? Please?" We all stop, and Derek turned to us. "What happened the other night, Stiles' dad getting hurt, that was my fault. I should have been there to do something. I need to teach me how to control this."

"Look, I am what I am because of birth. You were bitten. Teaching someone who was bitten takes time." Wait, you can be born as a werewolf? "I don't even know if I can teach you."

"What do I have to do?" Scott pleads.

"You have to get rid of distractions." Derek started. He then ripped Scott's phone out of his hands and held it up, there was a missed call from Allison. Great, we almost got killed because of Allison. "You see this? This is why I caught you. You want me to teach you? Get rid of her."

"What, just because of her family?" Scott asked, Derek then throws the phone into the wall and I grasped- what the hell! Oh, Derek, I'm so gonna kill you.

"You getting angry?" Derek asked, Scott's not the only one. "That's your first lesson. You want to learn how to control this, how to shift, you do it through anger, by tapping into your animal primal rage, and you can't do that with her around."

"I can get angry," Scott glared at Derek.

"Not angry enough!" Derek shouted. "This is the only way that I can teach you. Now, can you stay away from her? At least until after the full moon?"

"If that's what it takes."

"Do you want to live?" Derek told us. "Do you want to protect your friends? Do you want to protect Stacey, yes or no?"

"Yes." Scott urged. "If you can teach me, I can stay away from her."