TWENTY-FIVE

TWENTY-FIVE 

Lydia sobs loudly in the bathroom, I bend down on the ground in the toilet cub with her, she was sitting on the toilet. I feel bad for her. Like I've already said. 

"Hey, Lydia, it's all right." I whisper, giving her hand a big squeeze, she was whimpering. What Jackson said to her must've really hurt her. Plus, Jackson also broke up with her. My face feel when I heard the door open. 

"H-Hello?" Lydia called out. Two feet appear behind the closed door, I shuffled back when I saw they were barefoot and all dirty. What the hell? 

"This is the girl's room." I slowly called out, and I looked at Lydia, who had stopped crying and was starring at the feet. 

The feet then left, and Lydia jumped up, opening the door. I stand up quickly and went after her, the person that was here left. What? Lydia then left the girls bathroom, and I followed her, licking my lips nervously. 

Lydia grabbed my hand when we saw a person walking up the stairs, that must be him. Lydia dragged me along, and we followed him. 

We exit the door, and we saw the person walking down the stairs and we followed him. The person stopped at the trophy stands, putting one hand on the class at a specific trophy, the person didn't even look like he went to this school. 

Lydia and I glance at each other. 

The person, not showing his face, walked out of the door and left. Lydia and I walk down the stairs, and we stared at the name on the trophy. Peter Hale? I don't remember him. Do I know him? 

My eyes widen when a flashback of Peter Hale happened, he was walking towards me in the middle of the field, the night of the winter formal. When Lydia and I got bitten. Could Lydia and I be somehow... connected? 

I squeezed my eyes shut, this isn't happening. 

I'm normal. 

Right? 

Lydia and I walk into the cafeteria, my eyes were glued to the new girl. She had blonde curly hair, bright red lipstick on, and a really short black leather skirt. With a white top oh, and a black leather jacket. 

My eyes widen, when she looked over at us, it's Erica. What the hell? Lydia smacked her hands on the cafeteria table where Scott and Stiles were sitting. 

"What and the holy hell is that?" Lydia asked, starring at Erica. Much like everyone else in the room. 

"It's Erica." I reply, Lydia turned her head quickly towards me, before looking back at Erica who left the room. Scott, Stiles, and I left the room, running after the Erica, and we entered the back entrance of the school. 

There, leaving with Erica, was Derek Hale himself. I put the puzzle's together, Derek Hale bit Erica. This was bad. Derek smiled at us in the car, and drives off with Erica. 

"Headed out?" Chirs Argent asked at the door of his daughter's bedroom, Lydia, Allison, and I was getting ready for ice skating. Lydia was going to be fifth wheeling, she said she didn't mind. 

"Studying." Allison lied. Allison sighed heavily and walked towards her father. 

"I have to say, Stacey, you have good fashion senses." Lydia smiled at me. It's nice that Lydia's being nice to me, for once, it's a nice change. 

Lydia sat in a chair, and I sat on Allison's bed. "Thanks, Lydia." 

Allison, Lydia, and I follow behind Stiles and Scott to the skating rink, I smile when he turns on the lights to the rink, making it come alive at night. 

I grabbed Stiles' hands. "I can't believe you did this." I breathe, Scott and Allison go off elsewhere, so does Lydia. 

"Anything for you." 

We sit on the benches, tieing up our shoes for skating. Skating shoes. Nice. I smiled, I was good at ice skating once, and I heard Lydia was a queen at it. 

I then shiver, I had forgotten and jacket. "Could it be any colder in here?" I complained, rubbing my arms, trying to stay warm. I had finished tieing my skates together. 

"Here." My eyes wander over to Stiles who held out an orange jumper. I smiled even more. I take the orange jumper, and I pulled it over me, it smells like Stiles. I love that. 

"I have the best boyfriend ever." I told him, making him smile. 

"Does that deserve a kiss?" I chuckle, and I gave him a kiss on the cheek, before I stand up. "Oh, come on, you know what I meant!" 

"Come on, Stiles, we don't wanna waste time!" I smile, walking down into the ice skating rink. "If you catch me, maybe you get a kiss." 

"I'll take that chance." Stiles called and started to come after me. My eyes widen. Right. I then walk onto the skating rink, I stumble slightly, before balancing myself. 

One foot after the other. 

I watch and saw Lydia who was a pro and doing ice skating, she was twirling around, doing all sorts. I follow after her, I skate one foot after another, around the ice skating rink. It was weird getting back into this, but it felt good at the same time. 

I did a twirl on my skates, lasting about five seconds, before grinning. I met up with Lydia in the middle. 

"Wow, you ice skate?" Lydia asked, impress. I nodded my head. 

"I use to." I told her, and she nodded her head as well.

"Same." Lydia spoke. She then sighed and skated off again, doing twirls and tricks. 

I then felt hands by my side and I gasped before I looked up and saw Stiles standing close to me. "Caught you." Stiles whispers, sending shiver downs my spine. I chuckle. 

He then tried stepping forward but ended up putting his weight on me and I ended up falling over, and onto the ice. Stiles panicked, sliding off me. I let a laugh. 

I look over and saw Allison and Scott walking into a photo booth. We then stood up, and I held onto Stiles' hand. "Well, come on." I told him, and I started to lead the way, Stiles followed me. 

I turned around and gave him a smile, I then turn around my whole body, skating backward. His eyes widen. 

"I knew you were good, I didn't know you were that good." Stiles stuttered out, and I let out a chuckle. 

"Did you forget that I won most of my competitions?" I ask Stiles shakes his head. 

"I went to every single one, of course, I didn't." Stiles rolled his eyes. Stiles brought me closer to him, and I was smiling. Stiles makes me happy. He's the one good thing in my life.  

"I forgot, I didn't give you that kiss that I guess you earned." I chuckle, I placed a hand on Stiles' cheek, rubbing it. I then leaned in and gave him a sweet tender kiss. 

I stopped kissing him, and something caught my eye. Lydia was on the ground holding a purple flower. "Stacey?" Stiles asked worriedly before I skate past him and slide onto the ground next to Lydia. 

I take the purple flower pedal off her, wolfsbane. I then notice that the wolfsbane had a trail, Lydia and I glanced at each other. We slowly followed the trail. It then stopped, and we both bend down again. The actual flower was there, Lydia then sees the powered dust of snow, and brushes her hands over it. 

I gasp and my eyes widen, there was someone inside there, his eyes were opened and his hands pressed against the glass. I let out a bloody scream, along with Lydia. We both held onto each other. 

Stiles had grabbed a hold of me, my eyes were watery, what the hell is happening? I was a sobbing mess, Lydia was still screaming on the ground her eyes widening. I was crying now, and Stiles tried shushing me and I just wrapped my arms around him, crying. 

SOOOOOO do you think you've figured out what Stacey is? THANKS FOR READING! Bye!