THIRTY

THIRTY 

We had ended up going to a club, that's where Scott had lost Jackson. I'm not going to let Jackson hurt anyone. Not at all. Derek was finding him his own way. I and Stiles creep up behind Scott.

"Wha.. sorry, sorry," Stiles quickly apologized for shocking Scott. I exhale.  "Did you see where he went?" We were hiding behind a brick wall, watching people enter the club showing their I.D.S and entering.

"I lost him."

"What? You couldn't catch his scent?" Stiles asked, annoyed. Now we didn't know where Jackson was.

"I don't think he has one," Scott replied, shaking his head, looking at the two.

"How do you not have a scent?" I muttered rolling my eyes.

"All right, any clue where he's going?" Stiles asked.

"To kill someone." Scott stated the obvious.

"Ah. That explains the claws, the fangs, and all that." Stiles sarcastically said. "Makes perfect sense now." I click my tongue, watching the bodyguard that stood out front and people in the line. "What? Scott, come on. I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bones, okay? Sarcasm is my only defense."

"Just help me find it." Scott pleads us.

"Not it Jackson." Stiles corrected and Scott sighed.

"I know." Scott agreed. "Yeah, I know."

"All right, but does he know that?" I asked. "Did anyone else see him back at our house?"

"I mean, I don't think so, but he's already past Derek's test anyway," Scott told them.

"Yeah, but that's just the thing." Stiles started. "How did he past the test?"

"I don't know," Scott said. 

"Maybe it's like an either-or thing," Stiles told them. "I mean, Derek said that a snake can't be position by its own venom, right? When's the Kanima not the Kanima?"

"When it's Jackson." Scott pointed out.

 Stiles and I then looked up at the roof, his mouth dropped and I stepped back. It was the Kanima's tail, slipping its way through vents, making its way into the club.  

"Uh... dude." Stiles said, trying to catch Scott's attention. "See that?" Scott was now looking at the Kanima tail, his mouth dropping as well.

"He's inside." Scott pointed out the obvious and I exhale.

"What's he gonna do in there?" I asked as I watched the tail disappear into the club vents. Scott looked in the line, and there was Danny, showing him his I.D and making his way into the club.

"I know who he's after," Scott told us.  

"What, how? How? Did you smell something?" Stiles questioned.

"Armani." 

✢ 

Stiles and I go for the back door, trying to break in through the back. "Aw, come on!" Stiles muttered, and stepped back, looking up for a window or something. "All right, maybe there's... like a, a window climb through or some kind of..." I watched as Scott breaks the handle easily with his supernatural strength and the door opened.

I snorted. I could've done that. 

Scott hands Stiles the handle. "Handle that we could rip off with supernatural strength," I added and she entered the club.

"How'd I not think of that one?"

The club music was loud and everyone was everyone, girls, boys, everyone was dancing. A disco ball hung in the air making the lights reflect it go all crazy. It was your normal typical club. I clung to Stiles like a baby, I'm not leaving Stiles, like ever.

"Dude, everyone in here's a dude." Stiles was suddenly pulled away by a tone of girls, drag queens, my jealousy was whistling like a jug. "I think we're in a gay club."

"Man, nothing gets past those keen werewolves senses, huh, Scott?" Stiles called over to him, that comment made me snort. 

"Sorry, ladies, this one is taken." I drag Stiles away, that's when I and Scott spot Danny over at the bar, collecting some drinks and taking it away.

We all went over to the bar, I'm in the middle, Scott and Stiles either side of me and I smiled at the bar interior polity, leaning on the counter. "Two beers and one wine, please." I smiled at him.

"I.D.S." The blonde said and they pull out their I.D.S, they all placed it on the counter, O looks away. The bar interior looked at the I.D.S, he almost chuckled to himself. "How about three cokes?"

"Rum and two cokes? Sure." Stiles agreed. "Coke's fine, actually, I'm driving anyways."

Another guy came over, and he looked at Scott. "That one's paid for." My eyes traveled over where the guy nodded his head and I let out a laugh, digging my head into Scott's shoulder. I sighed, and lean on Stiles. 

Scott looked over at Stiles, who had a smile on his face and I looked up and down at my coke. I then sip on my cup loudly.  

"Oh, shut up." Stiles rolled his eyes at Scott.  

"I didn't say anything." Scott protested to Stiles, smiling down at his coke.

"Yeah, well, your face did." Stiles mocked him and they all turned around and sipped on their cokes with a sippy straw. "Hey, I found Danny," Stiles said, looking over at Danny who was dancing with guys. Stiles puts down his coke, and so did I and Scott. Scott's eyes were soon glued to the roof, where Jackson was- well, the Kanima was.  

"I found Jackson," Scott said. There was the Kanima, creeping on the roof. The Kanima's eyes were on Danny, what did Jackson want with Danny? Why would Jackson want to hurt Danny? Danny's a good kid, everyone loved Danny. "Get Danny,"

"What're gonna do?" I asked, slightly worried about Scott's decision making here. Scott ripped out his claws on cue, and I sighed.

"Works for me." Stiles commented, liking the idea himself. Stiles grabs my hand and drags me to the dance floor, going towards Danny who was on the dance floor himself.

My eyes widen when I suddenly lost the sight of Stiles, oh no, please no. No no no no no no no no no no no. I don't like big crowds, crowds scare me. 

If I had to pick between a crowd and a werewolf, I'd a choice werewolf.  

Deep breaths Stacey, deep breaths. I pressed my lips together, missing Stiles already. I'd lost Danny as well, myself being squeezed into bodies. 

 I twirl around, trying to find my way, why did I agree to do this. Why, why? I then bump into someone, Scott, pulled me closer to him. 

"No, don't!" Scott screamed over the music. Derek had attacked the Kanima and clawed it- sending the Kanima to the ground and a few people screaming. Everyone was now screaming realizing what was going on, some people checking if the people lying on the ground were alright.

The Kanima was gone and so was my boyfriend, U was panicking now. Scott was gone too, and everyone around me was screaming.  

"Stiles!" I cry out, and started sobbing. I don't like this. I hate this. My eyes were watery, and I wiped them, gulping. I then felt warm arms around me, and I knew that they were Stiles'. 

"Where'd you go?" Stiles worried, kissing my head. I sighed. 

"I got lost." I sigh, holding onto his hand. 

"Right, come on, I think I saw Scott go this way," We then ran towards the back way, and exit it, and I felt the air in my lounges again.

Fresh air was exactly what I needed.

We go into the parking lot, and they found Scott with a body, not just anybody, but Jackson's body. His human body lying next to a car wheel, looking weak and Scott was bent down next to him.

"What do we do now?"