THIRTY-THREE

THIRTY-THREE 

"Lydia, come on! Lydia wait-" Lydia was gone, I had no idea what was happening but I didn't want to know. I had a feeling that Stiles wanted to know about Jackson's parents so he's asking Lydia.

Erica then shoved me and Stiles into a wall. "Ah, Erica." I grit through my teeth. I hated this bitch.

"Why are you two asking about Jackson's real parents?" Erica demanded, do we have to tell her everything? Erica's claws were on Stiles chest, which I hated.

"Why are you bringing out the claws on camera?" Stiles snapped back. Stiles pointed to the camera, I glared at Erica.

"Settle down, princess." I bite back.

"That's right. You wanna play catwomen? I'll be your Batman." I raised an eyebrow, what?

Stiles then grabbed my hand and moved out of Erica's way, "if you're wondering about Jackson's parents, they're about half a mile from here." Stiles and I turned around, why is she being nice? "In Beacon Hills Cemetery,"

I pressed my lips together.

Oh.

Erica left us, and Stiles chased after her. I sighed. "Wait! Do you know how they died?" Stiles asked, catching up to her in the hallways. I followed along, walking beside Stiles.

"Maybe. If you'll tell me why you're so interested." Erica cocks her head towards us. We stopped. "It's him, isn't it?"

Wow, she's a smart cookie.

"Who? Him? Who?" Stiles asked.

"The test didn't work, but it's still him." Erica continued walking, and we followed. She scoffs. "It's Jackson."

Our mouths were left wide open.

We followed Erica.

"You can't tell Derek, okay?" I plead. "There's a lot more to this that you don't know about. And just because you got the alpha bite makeover doesn't give you a license to go around to go around destroying people."

"Why not?" Erica turned to us, and we stopped. "That's all anybody ever used to do to me. I used to have the worst crush in the world on you, Stiles." My eyes widen. "Yeah, you, Stiles. And you never even noticed me. Exactly how you're not noticing me now. Because of this bitch standing right in front of me. Because of you, Stacey, you ruined it for me." My breath hitched before my eyes wander down to the ground where the boy's locker room was leaking of water.

Oh no.

"You can save that for later." I muttered. Then, Scott, my brother, came flying out of the door, with Jackson. I bite my lower lip and ripped Jackson off him, with my super strength, I did a death grip around Jackson.

"Scott, Scott." Stiles said, taking Scott off the ground. Erica then came, and helped me restrain Jackson.

"What the hell's going on?" Mr. Harris asked, great. Just bloody great. "Hey! Enough!" I noticed Matt walked in, looking around. Oh, what the hell? "What do you idiots think you're doing?" Mr. Harris yelled. "Jackson! Calm down! Mr. McCall, wanna explain yourself? Stilinski! Miss McCall?" Allison then stands beside Scott.

"You dropped this." Matt said, holding the tablet to Scott. Mr. Harris snatches it away. He points to Scott then Jackson.

"You and you. Actually... all of you..." Don't say it, don't say it. "Detention at 3:00."

He said it.

Scott, Allison, Stiles, Jackson, Matt, Erica and I all enter detention in the library with Mr. Harris. Stiles and Scott sit together, I sit with Allison cause I didn't want her to be alone.