THIRTY-SEVEN

THIRTY-SEVEN

Allison and I walk up to Lydia's house later on that afternoon. Tonight was Lydia's big night. We were going to be there for Lydia. It was around 9:55 pm, we wanted to be earlier than the others.

Allison turned her head to me, we were both wearing the dresses that she had given us. The blue dress, and black combat boots. Combat boots go with everything.

"For Lydia." Allison reminded me, I nodded. She held out an arm, and we linked our arms and started walking towards the big fancy house.

"Whoo, party!" Someone screams beside us, running towards the house. We both jumped, my heart racing a little. We give each other looks.

Allison and I were looking around for Scott and Stiles, we were looking for Jackson, but he's not here. We eventually found them in the pool area, Stiles talking. But I managed to stop him talking somehow he just looked at me, and his mouth slightly hung open.

"Uh, Jackson's not here." Allison said.

"Yeah, no one's here." Stiles said, which was true, it was like a ghost town. Only a few people were here, other than us.

"Maybe it's just early," Scott said. I shake my head.

"Or maybe nobody's coming because Lydia's turned into the town wack job." I sighed. "And maybe their not coming because I'm here, too, the second town wack job."

"Hey, you're not a wack job." Stiles looked at me. "It's not your fault either." I gulped and he held out his hand, I gladly took it, and he pulled me aside him.

"Well, we have to do something because we've completely ignored her for the past two weeks." Allison quickly said, I glanced over to the patio, Lydia was standing there, waiting for her guests to arrive.

"She's completely ignored Stiles for the past ten years," Scott said, there's a good point there.

Stiles turned to Scott. "I prefer to think of it as me not having been on her radar yet." Stiles said and I cocked my head slightly.

Scott turned to Allison. "We don't owe her a party,"

"What about the chance to get back to normal?" Allison asked my brother.

My brother turned to Allison. "Normal?"

"She wouldn't be the town wack job if it wasn't for us." I wasn't sure who was winning at this stage.

"I guess I could use my co-captain status to get the lacrosse team here." Scott sighed. Allison always wins Scott over.

"Yeah, I also know some people who can get his thing going. Like, really going." Stiles told us.

"Who?" I asked Stiles has he lets go of my hand and gets his phone out of his pocket.

"I met them the other night. Let's just say they know how to party," Stiles informed us.

Half an hour later, this place was alive. Music was playing, people were drinking punch Lydia had made, people were dancing, making out, doing whatever.

Allison and I had stuck to each other's sides at the party, we weren't sure why, but we both knew we needed each other. We were the only girls in our group who knew about the supernatural world, and I'm glad we have each other.

We were in the main living room course, where the punch stands on a table and some food. Allison and I have been interacting with others, which was a huge step for me.