TWENTY-NINE

TWENTY-NINE

I didn't say anything when I walked into chemistry class that next period. I told Stiles and Scott not to talk about it to me.

"Derek is not gonna kill her without any proof," Scott told Stiles and I as we walked into chemistry next period.

"All right, so he tests her like he did with Jackson, right?" Stiles asked. "But when and where?" Lydia was sitting at the front desk, with all the lab equipment out, opening books.

Scott lets out a sigh and looked around. Erica and Isaac walked in from the back door entrance. "I think here right now." Scott said. There was an opened desk next to Lydia and I noticed Erica and Isaac looking at it. They start to walk towards it but quickly took the spot next to Lydia.

"Hey, Lyds." I breathed, looking up at Isaac and Erica. They were glaring down at me. Scott and Stiles take a next to us.

Like, Scott on my side and Stiles on Lydia's side. Allison sits down next to a kid, which was close by us. Allison and Scott give each other looks.

Scott nodded back to Isaac and Erica, Allison glanced over, figuring out the picture.

"Einstein once said, two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe." Mr. Harris spoke as class began. "I myself have encountered infinite stupidity," he pats a hand on Stiles' shoulder and I chuckle. "So, to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through around of group experiments. Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or, in, Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one."

I roll my eyes.

"Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with..." I turn around and saw that all hands went up for the boys, ew, I wouldn't want to do it with her. "I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down. Start with Mr. McCall." My mouth dropped. "All right, next two."

I pour the liquid into the beaker, and I sighed bouncing my leg up and down nervously. Lydia and I sat together, working together to make this crystal.

Mr. Harris dings the bell. "Switch." I close my book.

"Listen to me, okay? Don't talk to Isaac or Erica." I told Lydia, who looked at me.

"Why?"

"Just don't." I begged and gave her a look, and she nodded slowly.

"Let's go, girls." Mr. Harris said between us. We both looked at each other. "Next station."

"Trust me, all right?" I asked, and she nodded. I left her, Scott ended up going with Lydia, thankfully, Isaac with Stiles, and I with Allison. The bell then dings, and Allison and I give each other looks.

I exhale and Allison leaves for Erica, Stiles left for me. Isaac left for Lydia. Stiles got up but Mr. Harris smacked Stiles with a ruler.

"Are you trying to test my patience, Mr. Stilinski. I guarantee it'll be a failing grade." Mr. Harris left, and I grabbed his hand, rubbing it then kissed it.

"Ignore him," I mutter. "Isaac better not lay a single finger on that girl, otherwise I'll get a stick, wrap it in wolfsbane and shove it up his ass."

Stiles chuckled. "Feisty, I like it." Stiles grinned. I shake my head and kissed his cheek quickly when no one saw. He squeezed my hand.

"Only for you, Stilinski."

"Time." Mr. Harris said. "If you've catalyzed the reaction correctly, you should now be looking at a crystal." I look down and saw that we didn't have a crystal.