bad boy's

I woke up next to this goddess who was still sleeping because of last night. I scanned her face trying to memorize it.

She's so beautiful. And fuck she might think that I've taken the advantage just because she's drunk but I was drunk too that time. I couldn't resist her kisses.

My phone suddenly rang so loud and I immediately picked it so it wouldn't wake her up.

"Archie, what?" I sounded so pissed and I couldn't take my eyes off this raven-haired girl.

"We have a game this afternoon. Where the fuck are you? We need you," Oh great damn. I totally forgot about that one.

"I-I—fuck. Fine, I'm going," I suddenly picked up my clothes and called Sweet pea and Toni but I couldn't leave her here alone.

"Let's meet again," I whispered at her then I kissed her cheeks.

Then I called the first thing in her contacts which is Cheryl and I said that she's here.

I know that it is an asshole move to leave after what just happened but I don't have a choice. And as much as I want to stay, I can't but if ever that we meet again. I would do anything just to have her.

I suddenly stopped talking to Archie the moment I saw her. Fuck, she's here. I looked at her intensely as I saw her again and she also looked at me with a surprise look.

"Arch here!" Betty said and Archie went to Betty immediately as soon as he saw the raven haired girl.

I know Archie when he's interested with someone. He got the smirking look.

"So guys meet Veronica Lodge, she's new to town," Betty said and I looked at her as she turned her head to see us.

Our eyes met again but she suddenly looked away like she's flustered or embarrassed and that is the time I smirked. She clearly remembers me and what happened in New York.

"Archie, right? Veronica Lodge, nice to meet you," She said and Archie looked at her and he smirked.

Way to fucking go, Andrews but she's mine.

"You know my name? It's a pleasure to meet you. And welcome to Riverdale." Archie said then she offered her hand for a handshake.

And fuck I totally want to murder Andrew right now as I look with their intertwined hands. I haven't even hold it like that and Andrews already did.

She raised a brow, "Name your price, Mr. Jones. I can immediately transfer the money to your account." I smirked at her statement I know that she's rich but I don't need them and idfc about my car or her money.

"Hmmm. But if we're talking about money, I don't need them," It is a great oppurtunity so I grabbed it. It's the only way to keep seeing her and to keep her close to me. I don't want those motherfuckers to keep staring at her in the corridor like they want to f her, damn.

"Stop crying, babe. You are safe now." I said touching as I touch her tears to wipe it. Fuck. I don't want to see her crying and that mf deserves a punishment.

I hugged her so hard and I kissed her slowly until she suddenly lose consciousness. Damn.

"Sweet pea, I need back up," I said in the other line as I saw a car stopping at our side.

"Why the fuck are you holding my girlfriend?! Mind your own fucking business, man!" The dick said as he's trying to open my door to get Veronica. I got out of my car and face him.