bruised

I woke up feeling better than last night. I was laying in this unfamiliar bed and when I opened my eyes, I saw a familiar color—black.

This is Jughead's apartment. Why the hell am I here??? What the fck happened lst night?

I was talking to Nick and then everything after that seems blurry. Did something happened? I was in Jug's big shirt.

I tried to sneak out because of embarrassment but the moment I open his door, he just came out the bathroom.

"Going somewhere?" He asked smirking at me.

"Jughead," I said as I looked at him and he just got out of the bathroom. My eyes first saw his bruises near his eyes.

"What happened to you? Are you okay?" My questions blurted out uncontrollably. Did I miss him so much? Wth, sighed.

He smirked at my questions and he said, "I am okay, you should worry about yourself. Did you miss me that much?" He daid mocking me.

"Of course–not." I said looking away then he replied, "Yeah, I know, I've seen you hanging around with that boy of yours."

"Whooo?" I asked but he just said, "Nevermind."

"Tell me what happened?" I begged him because I have no idea what happened to me.

"Let's go to Pop's," he said and I replied annoyingly bc that was where his grilfriend and him talking and besides I am bery curious right now, "We can talk here. Don't you want me here?"

"You should eat," He said walking away to get to his closet. I guess his girlfriend doesn't want any other girls here. TSssk.

"Where's my clothes and who changed my clothes?" I asked then he chcukled, "Babe, I did all of that. Didn't you remember?"

"You what?! Liar," I said instantly because I don't believe him.

"Don't worry, we didn't do anything. You vomitted that's why it stinks so I didn't have a choice," he said then I sighed because of that I feel relieved because what if I kiss him or what?

That would be embarassing.

"So tell me, Jones aside from my ewy situation, what was it?" I said as we sat down at Pop's.

"Your fling attempted to rape you. Luckily, you escaped." He said coldly to me with no filter as he looked into my eyes. I didn't react at first because firstly, I don't have a fling.

"W-what? Fling?! R-raped???!" I stuttered balling my fist looking away because I feel so embarrassed. I must be in my helpless self that night.