rain

"What the fck did you to my car, Veronica?!" He shouted at me. I was startled sitting down in the ice cream shop with Betty and Cheryl.

The moment I heard St. Clair's voice, I want to punch him but his tone is super angry and furious. So I stood up, but then he grabbed me in my wrist.

"Why the hell are you still here, Nick?! I don't care about your car!" I shouted at him as he moved towards me.

"Riverdale has gangs, mister whoever you are. I bet they picked your car to do some arts." Betty said calmly trying to not burst out of anger as I saw her fist balled.

"I don't believe you," he said furiously looking at the two girls beside me.

"You know what, Nick St. Creature. You're a monster. You deserve to rot in prison." Cheryl said angrily as she spilled the ice cream on Nick's head. Luckily, we are the only people here.

"You attemted to rape me, Nick. We were friends but how the fck could you do that! Are you not ashamed?!!!" I shouted at him teary eyed and not wanting to see him again ever.

"You are distorting reality, Veronica. You were high and you were begging me to do it." He said to me slowly. I slapped him so hard.

"I get drunk but I don't give myself around, Nicholas. You were delusional! You wanted to force yourself to me." I said back to him.

"You flirted and teased every boys in New York, V. Stop acting like a saint and stop accusing me." He said to me mocking me.

"You are completely unremorseful in the entire incident. I have a living proof, you bull crap. You are the one who needs to be stopped. " I said as I walked away from him trying to stop myself from crying. Trash.

"Mija, sadly the St. Clairs got into an accident," said my Mom like it is not a big deal.

I slowly looked at her, "What?" I asked in disbelief how??? I mean I wish him to be dead but not like that.

Did my mom know about the incident?? Did she tell Dad?? I don't even know anymore, what a shame. And even if it wasn't my dad's doing, oh well karma's a bitch.

Maybe, he deseved that

"Did you know what happened to Nick?" I asked Jughead as I sat beside him

"Uh-no, I have no idea." He said as ate a fries and he glanced towards me, "Hmmm, what's on your mind?"

"I was thinking if that was an accident or it is intentionally made like an accident." I explained to him curiously because it is bothering me. Not that I care about that monster. I can't stop digging abt that said 'accident'.

"Babe, I prank but not that. I don't harm people that don't have anything to do with me." He explained as he ate some fries.

"Can you stop eating in this serious moment?!" I asked annoyingly because it looks like he didn't even care about what happened.