he's back

"Jason?! You're here?! Oh my gosh." I said surprisingly and excitedly as I reach his car.

Jason Blossom is just like my brother. Well became super close when Cheryl became my bff and basically, he's my only boy best friend in NYC.

"I'm not a ghost, Vee. New in Riverdale but you're already in distress? Oh my poor princess." He chuckled because he was surprised that I'm walking in my heels under the stars.

"Luckily, you came. You just arrived?" I said thankfully and asked him.

"Yes. A while ago, then I went to the hospital and I'm on my way home but I saw you." He explained and I nod then he opened the front door of his Mercedes and he went out to embraced me real tight. I embraced him back.

"I missed you, princess." He whispered to me and I said, "Same, Jay."

"Jason." The moment I heard his voice I glanced through his way and he just got out of his Lamborghini. He came back with his car?! He looked at me and his jaw's tightly clenched like he suppressed anger.

"Jones, bro!" Jason saw him and did a bro hug with him. They talked a little and I can see them chuckling to each other's stories.

"Are you two a thing?" Jason looked at me and at Jughead. Jughead smirked and he said, "Guess, Jason."

I denied it, of course. Again, "Of course not, Jason." I said while Jason just made a face and he confirmed, "You don't do boyfriends, hmmm. I wonder what changed you and what Jughead did to chained you to him." Jason said and they chuckled. These boys are having fun.

"Hmm. I guess my existence did that." Jughead joked to Jason and they fist bumped like a long lost brother?! Hmmmm. This is like Jug, Arch and Reg friendship.

"Can we go now? I have a lot of homework s and quizzes to catch up." I suggested because it's almost an hour since I bumped into Jason. They have a lot of stories to tell why not just tomorrow duh it's already late.

"So bossy, princess." Jason said and I just made a face and he added, "Who are you referring to? Your boyfriend or your long lost brother?" I looked at Jason because he is supposed to drive me home and now he's giving me to Jughead!

"Hmmm. Of course, it's me. Let's go." Jughead told Jason and they chuckled again. Jughead held my hand and I almost jumped because of the electricity that he's giving me every time he touches me.

"Bye, Jay." I said while Jughead dragged me to his car. Jason drove away fastly away from us.

"Minutes that I was gone, you were with a boy? Hmmm, your power's too much, babe. But it's nice that he's our buddy if he isn't, he's dead." He said while he started to drive away from Riverdale High.

I looked at him if he's serious or what because that isn't funny.

"Did you come back for me?" I asked changing the topic while raising my eyebrow.

"Of course not, babe but if you say so," He chuckled nervously and he put his attention into driving.

"Drive me to Betty's house, we're having a sleepover. Isn't it near Archie's house?" I said while texting Betty that I'm on my way.

"Yes. What for?" He asked again curiously. I looked at him because I just said that it was for sleepover.

"Sleepover, homeworks and quizzes. What else?" I asked him and he just said, "K."

"Betty, the moment he's in the window. Get your shirt off." I cheered while me and Kev are hiding in Archie's window view.

"Fineeee. What took him so long?" Betty asked nervously. "Kevin, call Andrews!" I said and suddenly Kev called him and he answered

"Archie, look at the moon. It's so amazing." Kevin said randomly and I made a face, "What is that?!"

"Huh, what the hell are you talking about, Kevin?" Archie asked because it was in a loud speaker.

"Hi, Archie. Just look. We need you to look at the moon tonight. Bye." I said suddenly.

"What's in the moon anyway?" He asked annoyingly then we hung up then Kevin and I said, "Take off your shirt and look at the moon!" And Betty suddenly did it so fast and we saw them looking at each other

Archie can't take his eyes off to Betty and so is Betty. They looked at each other and then I can see Andrew's eyes burning with—wait pause. Is that a sparks of desire?

Omg. Is this the moment where Archie realized that he likes Betty? This is it. Barchie will finally happen!

Suddenly, Archie backed away because there is someone knocking on his door.

"Is it Val?" Betty said disappointedly and me and Kev just sit there cheering her up, "Maybe not." I said while Kev said, "Not sure."

"Oh gosh

"Oh gosh. I hate my brother for real." Betty said and we sneak to see Archie's window and there he is having some Pop's paper bags in his hand and a burger on his mouth.

"Oh, what a distraction for our plan." Kevin said and I suggested to just start our hw after cursing Jughead.