gift

"What do you want to give?" Cheryl asked tiredly to me because we've been scanning the shops here in mall to look for Jughead's gift.

I guess they were tired of walking and walking and following me scan through the shops.

Yesterday, we tried baking some cake but I am absolutely a failure in baking. We tried for at most six times but I just wasted money.

Ugh.

"Can we grab a fries or something?" Betty asked as we sat on the near restaurant.

"Are you guys tired?" I asked and they straightened their body as if they weren't. I laughed at them as they quietly mumbling something to each other.

"You are just going to ask now? Honey, it's been 3 freaking hours!" Cheryl complained and I barkly laughed again.

"Sorry, Marjorie. He's my first ever real boyfriend for my whole life and I want to give something he'll remember." I explained to them and they sighed defeated bc they really want to help me so bad.

"Plus, this is my first time to shop for a boy! I wouldn't know what they want." I said defending at them and they looked at me surprised.

"Right," Betty and Cheryl said defeated as if they can't resist me.

"We should get some help then," Cheryl said smirking.

"Heyya princess," Reggie said to Cheryl as soon as they saw us

"What should we do here, Betts?" Archie asked snaking his hand on Betty's waist.

"Well, V here is having a dilemma on what to give to Jughead tomorrow." Betty explained as she sips into her coffee.

"Dear cousin, accompany me in the powder room pls." Cheryl said as Betty nod.

"V, we're going to the rest room." I nod as I face the two boys in front of me.

"Uh, I have a lot of ideas but of course, a material thing is a must, right? Is it?" I asked as I am not really sure what to give to him.

"Veronica Lodge doesn't know what the boy wants, Arch." Reggie said as they laughed

"Shut up, Mantle. Just help me," I said annoyingly as I faced them.

"Jones can buy all the things he wants," Archie started but I stopped him by saying, "I know but it is special when it comes to a certain person though."

"Jones isn't materialistic," Reggie said and I faced him as I open my mouth he stopped me by putting his hand on my mouth. Wth.

"Do you really want our help or nah?" He asked chuckling because I always contradicted all of their comments.

Archie looked at me seriously as if his idea is effective and efficient, "Lodge, what boys want to receive at his 18 is something that can't be bought." He gave me that you know look and then I show him my middle finger.

Something that can't be bought? Duh, corny eh???

"Your appearance is enough though," Reggie said and they both laughed as if it is fun.

"Yeah man, that's it! And just wear something sexy so he can drool over you! He's going crazy over that!" They clapped again like a freaking stupid boys and I face palm to them and they stopped laughing to see that I am hella annoyed.

I made a face, "Are you fucking serious, Andrews and Mantle? You're not helping!" I complained at them and they laughed.

"Fine fine. We spent his birthday last year together partying in NYC. Happy?" Archie said seriously to me.