questions

"Woah , what the hell?" I said as I car stopped by the side of the road because of the slippery road and we're out of gas?!

And where the hell are we?! I knew it was a bad idea when Nica suggested to ride with him because the van is already loaded with clothes.

"Chill," He chuckled as he got out to check the front of his car, "We're out of gas." He said then I got out of the car too, "I think we're lost." It's already 5 PM and it's getting darker and darker.

"You have me. We'll find our way back," He said chuckling I looked to see the surroundings and in our right side is a beach while on the left side is just a road.

"Then we'll call for help," I suggested then he raised his phone, "Low batt." I looked at my phone and it's the same. Argggh, what the hell are we gonna do?

"At least, we're near the beach," I said heading to the beach to swim. It's been a long time since I've been into the beach. I miss it also.

I removed my shirt and my skirt leaving my underwear and I saw him glared at me, "I dare you to follow me." I said as I jumped into the water. And swam around while he just sit there watching me.

"It's fucking cold, Veronica." He said angrily. Then I rolled my eyes, "Then go." I said as I busily swam farther to him. I looked back to the same spot where he is standing but I seen nothing but the car.

"Finding me?" I gasped at his sudden appearance as I feel him at my back then  he wrapped his hands in my waist. Damn him.

"No?" I said as he moved closer to me, "Are you sure?" Now we're facing each other and my heart is beating like crazy. Instead of answering his question, I swam back to the shore.

"Fuck, it's cold!" as I entered his car and I sat in front. Then I realised that I'm wet so I immediately go to get a towel from my bag but I only find my jacket. I immediately wore it.

After a few minutes, Jughead isn't around. I got out of the car to scan the ocean and he's nowhere to be found! It's been 30 minutes.

"Jughead!" I screamed but no one answered, "Damn it, Jughead where are you?!" I suddenly got so scared to the idea of him dying or drowning. I jumped to the water to find him but there's no sign of him.

"Jughead, don't freaking prank me like this!" I said again as I swam again to find him but damn. I can't find him.

"Veronica, what the hell are you doing in the middle of the fucking ocean?!" He said in the shore and I immediately rushed towards him wiping my fucking tears as I punched him, "Where the hell were you?!"

He smirked at my question, "Why? Did you miss me?" I looked at him and see that he's holding logs for us to fire.

And when he saw that I cried, his smirking face suddenly changed to shocked and amusement, "Did you cry?" He said as he wiped my tears away, I shoo his hands away.

"Fuck you! I-i thought you're gone. I thought I lost you." I impulsively said to him and his jaw clenched as he stared at me. I realised what I just said is fucking pathetic, I immediately ran to his car and closed the doors out of humiliation and not realising that he got the keys.

He sat in the front seat. And we're completely quiet, "What did you say?" He said to me looking at me intensely.

"Nothing," I said as I looked away from him but he made me look at him as he said, "Babe, I'm always here." We looked at each other intensely.

"I don't think we need fire to keep us warm tonight," I whispered looking intensely at his eyes then he suddenly leaned toward me and he suddenly kissed me aggressively. The moment our lips touch, it feels magical as I kissed him back with the same intensity and equally.

"You are fire, babe," He whispered before resuming his kisses as I wrapped my legs into his lap and my hands are all over his body.

"Where do you want to go today?" He said as he kissed my neck. I whispered, "Just here," I moaned feeling so tired and exhausted cause we just went to Cali yesterday to have fun with Cheryl and Sweet Pea.

After what happened last two weeks ago on the beach, we're all over each other for doing what couples do like going out and a lot of make outs.

"Aren't we gonna talk?" I said bringing up a topic while we cuddling in the sofa while I am rewatching Pretty Little Liars which he totally can't relate to but he's here with me.

"Hmm, about?" He asked as he play with my hair as I eat fries that we ordered and Korean food.

"About..." I want to ask a lot to him like about us, the past and who the fuck is Kendall to him but I thought that it would just ruined the mood bc I dated boys too and I met Charles too and it might lead to argument and debate which we totally like sadly that turns into misunderstandings.

And asking about us is pretty early too, I know that but what are we exactly? And will this last or just another temporary moments? I'm scared to know the answer.

"Nothing," I said suddenly focusing to watch while eating.

"What's bothering you?" He said chuckling at my reaction. I shuddered saying, "Nothing."

"Nothing means a lot, babe."  He said as he looked me in the eyes then I looked away then I said almost like a whisper, "Uhmmm, I'm just happy."

"I'll make you happy as long as I'm fucking alive, babe," He said to me then he continued playing with my hair. I guess that is enough reason to stay for now.

I woke up from a multiple times of doorbell and shouts of someone shouting, "Jughead! Open this damn door!" I immediately go to see it because maybe it's an emergency or what.

"Veronica, right?" Kendall said surprisingly as she saw me here as I opened my Jug's door. I've been living here for the last two weeks.

"I'm pregnant. Stay away from Jughead, please."  She said to me calmly like she doesn't want things to get messy. My jaw dropped as I looked at her with disbelief, "W-what the hell are you talking about?"

"It's Jughead's," I don't want to believe her. I just can't.

"W-what?" And maybe, I am selfish. I just don't want to be hurt again but I guess the more you love, the more it hurts.

finally, after ages i finally updated. thanks for waiting. ily all so much and we've reached 20k guys!!!!! i am so thankful to all of you.