last time

"So what movie do you want to watch?" I asked Charles as we go to watch in the cinema again. And he chose the scarier one and I hope that people are few because damn it's embarassing.

"Fuck," I suddenly closed my eyes and held to Charles the moment the ghost appeared in front of the screen. 

Charles chuckled at my reaction and I said mockingly, "Did you just pick this so I could get scared?"

"I didn't know!" He said chuckling while raising his two hands as sign of innocence and he added, "And you said that you don't like romance, sooo this is the only one left."

"Right, just treat me anywhere but coffee shops," I said and he looked at me curiously, "You love coffees more than me why a sudden change of heart?"

Because, coffee shops are filled with Forsythe Pendleton's haunting memories. And speaking of which I started hanging out with Charles again as friends only. He's okay with it.

I can't see Jughead. I don't want to. That time when Kendall came to me, I didn't know what to believe. But you know me well, the zygote, soon to be fetus, deserves to have a father and I can't be the reason to steal that oppurtunity.

I know it so well to grow up without a father by my side. It's hard and lonely. And it makes you think you aren't worth to love.

Forsythe:

Tell me where you are.

Are you mad?

What did I even do?

Did I mess something up?

Fuck babe. Where are you?

We're fine the last time I check.

Babe, tell me.

Fuck, I'm going crazy, Veronica.

Veronica.

Where. The. Fucking. Hell. Are. You.

Jug and I are magnets. We attract each other that's why we can't see each other. I decided to ignore him for a week now.

I pretended to be sick or out of town when he's asking me where I am. And I feel bad at it. Ignoring him is one of the not so ez thing to do especially when I like to be with him.

I stayed at Chery's condo for him to believe my lies. It's so hard.

"Tell me, what's wrong, Veronica," said Charles as he held my hands. I have kept what Kendall said to me for a week now and I haven't told Cheryl about it because she might kill me and Jug probably. Just kidding.

"Nothing," I said as I looked away from him. But he made me look at him, "I know you. That day we watch netflix, you didn't cry because of the movie," He said as he looked at me.

"I-I—Charles, I love him so so bad b-but I think it would be the best if I let him go and for once I don't want to be selfish," I said as my tears started to flow and he wiped it. I started telling him about the things Kendall said.

"Fuck him," He cursed and he added, "And did you think he knows that moment you two are starting get along again?"

Maybe? Or not? IDK. I don't want him to choose between me and his pregnant girl, "I don't know anymore," I said to him. I don't know if he lied to me for revenge to what I did to him four years ago or what because we both didn't want to talk about the past. I am thinking the worst ever theories ever. My mind is gonna explode soon because I can't handle my own theories and conclusions.