my ex's and oh's

"I thought you're moving on?! Are you that truly madly deeply in love with Jones?!!!" Cheryl asked me really devastated as she heard the news from me.

"Not that deep but uhmmm well the feelings consumed me or what or i don't know anymore!" I said regretting that I answer her because she likes debating.

"'Not that deep'? You clearly know!!!! And are you saying that letting him went to the second base in that bathroom with you is not a solid evidence?!" She bursted out at me while smirking.

"I know! I just get carried away by his existence! And—ugh," I said defeated because I don't want to have a long debate with this girl.

"Remember, he's sleeping with Kendall? And now, he wants to screw you too by your game? I don't get Jones! He's super complicated."

The game is part of our history, it's been part of me and it's a great oppurtunity to know if maybe there's some pieces of me left inside him.

"Charles is super nice but we started and ended up as a very good friends." I said truthfully changing the topic and she glared at me saying, "Your ex's are showing up. Of course, you are changing the topic." As if she already predicted what I am going to say so time to rephrase.

"It was fun until Jones fucked it up. And we're going out as a friend next week." I said trying to make it up to her because I know she's super worried about me and my feelings.

"You know what, I'll support you no matter what happens and I think you are still in love with Jones and I get it. How can you move when you're still in love with him?" She sighed defeated as she supported me in my stupidness.

"I am going with the flow and I think wherever the waves will take me, I'll be happy." I said sincerely as she chuckled.

"Move to the left," He said seriously while glaring at my outfit

The photoshoot is going well so far because I did the posing and he just shoot and shoot

The photoshoot is going well so far because I did the posing and he just shoot and shoot. It is professionally done so fast bc of his skills and mine.