river vixens

"Ronnie, do you think you can keep secrets to me—erase that. It's already everywhere and you don't plan to tell us at all?" Cheryl said the moment we stepped at Pop's. She looked at me and she raised her eyebrow.

"It's not real. We're fake, Cheryl Marjorie. Duh," I said lazily and she smirked, "Are you disappointed becasue it's fake?" As soon as I open my mouth Betty spoke.

"Cheryl, look," Betty squealed while looking at her phone. Then she handed her phone to Cheryl. Then they looked at me with burning to know the story so I did tell them.

Btw, Reggie the Mantle just posted in his ig story one pic that pictures the way me and Jughead flirted back at the court with the caption: confirmed: jug and vee with hearts emoticon.

"Hmmmm. The thing I'm curious about is what is the deal of messing with you?Does he gain something from that?" Cheryl thought and I agreed with that.

"Maybe he's just bored. Can't he just forget that we slept together?" I said lazily

Betty contradicted and said, "Hmm. I don't think so. Jughead will just talk to a person when he's super interested. And he's super picky when it comes to girls. He had flings but he never had any real relationship." Betty explained and she sighed

I made a face and said, "Wait pause—he never had any real relationship? What about the thing you shared?" I asked curiously because I don't have too.

"Ours not real, we were just infatuated with each other because of writing and coffees while I like Archie secretly." She explained and I nod.

"But he's not interested, that's for sure. He's getting into my nerves! It's like he's doing things just to mess or play with me like he knows I'm attracted to him." I ranted because that was what I observed for the past few days.

"Maybe, he does know." Cheryl said and I just smirked and said, "Whatever. I'm just going to go with the flow of this freaking life."

So today is the day we're going to gain the vote of the river vixens to be in the group. And Betty is so nervous because this is the first time that she would dance in front of people but we cheer her up.

Confidently, we walked in the court and they turned on the radio. They said that we should do a dance showdown the three of us. So then we started dancing.

I danced and danced then suddenly I caught some attention of boys looking over us like a pervert

I danced and danced then suddenly I caught some attention of boys looking over us like a pervert. Why do they let people here? Ugh. Annoying but I smiled at them happily for the sake of my reputation.

"So, Veronica, we picked you as our new team captain," Josie said and the vixens cheered happily and I thanked them for picking me.

"Is that for real, Josie?" I asked then they all nod and I cheered happily

"Josie, are you finish because I do think you have something to tell us?" Cheryl asked referring to her and Betty.

"I will not totally join without them." I said looking at Bee and Cheryl

She added, "Of course, you're all in. Welcome to the Vixens." She embraced the three of us

"I didn't know that you can dance like that Betty."Archie flirtatiously said to Betty. We are in cafeteria right now because it's our break time.

"I didn't know too until I tried, Arch." She laughed nervously and I eyed her! That's not flirting! She's being shy again over Archie!

"Well well, Archie from now on you'll see Betty's hidden charms." I said jokingly and Betty laughed nervously while deadly looking at me

"I do now," He said then he chuckled while looking at Betty. Betty just fixed her hair.

"Btw, where is jughead?" I asked Archie and he smirked, "Getting clingy, are we?"

I chuckled and said jokingly, "Of course, Archiekins. This is happened when you have  a Lodge."

Then suddenly they all looked behind me. "Am I hearing it right? My girl missed me." He exclaimed then he sat right next to me.

"You assuming monkey!" I said to him and he just snake his hand into my waist.

"Get a room, you two sweet cupcakes!" Cheryl exclaimed as she walk towards our table. While Reggie was following her behind.

What's up with them? Omg.

Archie noticed that too and he smirked while looking at them and pointing at them two. "Hep hep hep, man! Are you two a thing too?"

And Cheryl eyes bewildered and I laughed at her expression. As Betty jokingly said, "Don't leave me behind, you guys."

"Soon. I will have her back." Reggie smirked while Cheryl punched him in the chest.

"You two happened?" Jughead asked and Archie said, "Fuck. Man, you let her go?"

"You guys didn't know?" Betty asked shockingly and the boys looked at him and they both said, "You didn't tell us."

"Am I supposed to tell you? It's before Cheryl moved to NYC! You really didn't know?" The boys just nod like they realised how stupid they are for not knowing. Jug and Archie again both said, "We have no idea."

And we all laughed.

And Cheryl laughed and she said, "You dumb cows, we are never ever getting back together, fyi."

"Hmm. Let's see, Taylor Swift?" Archie asked and he chuckled while Cheryl suddenly answered, "Wrong, dumb cow are you blind? It's much more Betty because she's blonde. Plus you two are childhood friends."

"Totally agree!" I happily said and Bwtty just glared at me

"Everything has changed and we shouldn't begin again, Ed Sheeran." She added and all of us cheered.

Jughead chuckled at 'Ed Sheeran'. And tbh, his chuckles are so great to the ears and I kinda stare at him because of that then I looked away the moment he meet my stares.

"Omg. I am loving your Taylor Swift's references!" I said and Bee also said, "So am I. My swiftie heart." And we all laughed like we're a squad or what.

And Reggie said, "Guys, I just got rejected. Comfort me, Andrews!" He said acting sadly while bro hugging Archie and Archie pushed him jokingly, "Man, get a girl." And we all laughed at them.

"To celebrate the success into getting us into cheering squad and. our new team captain,Vee—"Someone cut her off.

"Team captain?" Jughead looked at me while smirking

"Got a problem with that, Jones?" I asked him while raising my eyebrow.

"Let me continue! Resume your flirting later!" Cheryl announced and they all nod

"Milkshakes on me, guys." All of us cheered because who don't want free milkshakes?

And that was the beginning of a new friendship, my very first gang slash my second circle in Riverdale.
-

hi guys! so sorry for the long wait. i have noticed that some of you are adding my story to their reading list and thank you for that. mwa.

follow me if you want i will gladly follow you back. i need jeronica friends hahahaha bye