attention

"That's for not following the fucking deal. You asshole!" Jughead said at Chuck and Chuck laughed mockingly. He said, "Jones the third, here we are again! I  bet your father saved you again from the prison, huh." Some of the people were capturing the moment! Oh no that is not so good!

"Accept your defeat and you're so fucking pathetic for not letting the girl go just because she doesn't like an asshole like you." Jughead said to Chuck and he grimaced at him.

"I like her but I also want to get into her pants because I bet a girl from NYC is fucking good."

EEEEEEEWWWWWW?

Before Jughead puch him again the guards came and they stopped them.Hearing those words made me want to slap him so hard that his head will be detach from his body.

This is the first time that a boy held me in a wrist like that so hard like he was going to detach my hand. 

I think it's broken. Grrrrr, mother chucker. Luckily, there's no other people involved in their fight just the two of them but they cause disturbance to people inside the Starbucks.

B and Kev rushed towards me and they suddenly went to the 7/11 to get some band aid for Jughead and something for my wrist.

"Well, Chuckie chuck, shut your mouth or I'll rip them beautifully apart." Cheryl said bitchily and I thanked her for saying that. I am too shocked to even react to what just happened.

"Too bad, Chuck. You'll never get this girl. You'll never taste heaven." I managed to say it confidently denying the fact that I was shaken up by his held.

"Well, he could but only in his dreams. Bye, Chuckie chuck because suspension is on your way." Cheryl added and she looked at me and she held my hand tightly to reassured that she's by my side.

"Soon, let's see." Chuck said before getting dragged put by the guards.

Jughead looked at me with his burning eyes before security get him and I couldn't say anything because my mouth was left hanging because I'm out of words. I just...I just couldn't think of anything right now.

I should have said 'thanks' even though I wasn't the reason why he suddenly attacked him but that's what people know.

They were talking about how I used Chuck while in a relationship with Jughead. Some said I flirted Chuck while I'm with Jughead.

Some said that Chuck stole me from Jughead and Jughead took a revenge by punching him and made up stories are everywhere and they spread like a wild fire.

My new reputation is ruined. Now, I'm back to being a rich, flirty and shallow bitch in the eyes of the people.

"There she is

"There she is." Someone said while I walked on the hallway alone. I'm going to meet Betty and Kev in the journ room. They are part of The Blue and Gold Newspaper.

I was the talk of the town today especially students in Riverdale High they have seen the video posted in Twitter.

And I, Veronica Lodge, am back to my old self. The shallow rich girl, people made me that. Chuck triggered me, so let me this kind of person.

"She's a bad news." Someone whispered and I faced her. "Darling, at least people talk about me compared to you. You're nothing." I said harshly as I walked away. I'm done with those people. I love attention but this kind of attention sucks.

While I walk, someone wrapped his hand in my waist. And damn, he's here.

People started whispering to each other and I know what they are thinking.

"What will you say to me, babe?" He asked while smirking

"What the hell am I going to say to you?" I asked because I really don't know.

"Hmmm. Think about me saving you from Chuck." He said confidently and I brushed him away and his hand from my waist.

"Oh, thank you so much for saving me." I said sarcastically then I added, "You didn't do it for me, Jughead. You did it for yourself, to make revenge to him. Duh."

I fixed his hair intentionally and I acted so confident but deep inside my weak heart beats so nervously. Btw, I'm trying to ease my nervouseness to his presence by adding some of my flirtiness.

I wrapped my hands into his neck and I whispered to him, "I can handle him well, you just interfere, Jones." I said confidently and I looked at his deep eyes.

"I like this side of yours better, babe. So this is the sultry side of the new girl, hmmm." He smirked and he looked at me intensely.

"Don't deny it. I saw how scared you are, Lodge. I know you too well. Choose your flings wisely." He whispered to me and my body shivered. I know you too well? My ass.

"Oh, Jones. I hate to say this but you're wrong." I said mockingly while I head to Betty and Kev.

"Let's see, babe. Reminder, you're my personal slave. The beggining is yet to come." He said then he smirked.