intoxicated

The sound of the doorbell woke me up from my freaking hang over. Glad, I was with Reggie thoooo so nothing crazy happened with me.

I am a hard drunk flirt so you can't stop me unless I am with Nica or Reggie—Cheryl seemed to always not in control too when it comes to partying. Where the hell is he??? Then I read his messages on my phone.

From Reggie oppa:

Gonna go get my Antoniette back. Don't miss me that much.

You're assuming AF. Fighting go get ur girl back, Mantle!!!!

I remember our talks last night and he said, "What if Veronica Lodge starts to chase a certain boy? Her first love? Isn't it worth a try? Because if you love someone you need to show it to them."

I asked him, "What if they already love someone else?"

He chuckled and said, "At least you did something."

And from that moment forward, I feel motivated to talk to Jughead again not wanting to be pushed away AGAIN.

I opened the door and Jughead is standing in my door. Wow, shocking.

"Ms. Lodge," He said as he scanned me probably in state of hang over, messy hair, and wearing only a lingerie. Nice, right?

"Uhhhhm, why are you here?" I asked not knowing what to say to him because he suddenly popped in front of my door without any messages!

"Are you trying to seduce me, Ms. Lodge? It's not gonna work," He said to me smirking and I totally showed up like this. Ughh.

"Not really, Mr. Jones but if you want to—" I answered making it flirtier as it is but he cut me off. Wow.

"It's 1 pm, it's time for our meeting. I sent you emails. You said that I have to decide where and when and today is that day." He said proffesionally and my jaw dropped.

Of course. It's about the meeting!

"Ah, yeah. Could you wait for a minute?" I ran to my room to get some coat and wash my face as well use some mouthwash. Fuck it.

I wasted his time again! My gohd, how many times do I need to be unprepared every time we meet?!

"Right! The meeting, I am totally ready for that. And email seems......proffesional." I opened my door widely to welcome him in my condo. I pretended to know that. He could have just message me.

"Let's discuss the project. I should not waste your time again though." I said as I sat in the couch beside him but not that close.

"Really? Fine, let's start," He said but his lips are protruded like he's stopping himself from laughing. Fine, my situation is laughable!

We started discussing the matter proffesionally and just business. I grabbed the magazine but I accidentally touched his hand. I looked at him then I suddenly removed my hand. Ugh, that's embarassing. He didn't noticed that though.

"By the way, did you really read my emails?" He asked while smirking and I looked away.

"I did not. I know I did not act proffesionally yesterday, today and maybe tomorrow." I said it with a hint of arrogance and acceptance of defeat.

"My stylist recommended you for my suit for this coming event." He said and I looked at him bewildered. Wtf? Okay, calm down Lodge.

"Oh, I am not sure if my designs could come up to your expectations—" He cut me off again, "Stop making excuses again." He said smirking and threathening me and I raised a brow.

" He said smirking and threathening me and I raised a brow

"Fine, I'm gonna get your measurements. Are you free tomorrow?" I said reassuring him that I am not making excuses to ignore him. It's been an hour since we're together in this sofa and I think we need some friendship involve again so I took this oppurtunity.

"You're not my only client. I can't meet you." He said as I stared at him while he's searching for places.

"Do you have a girlfriend? If it is no, should we grab a coffee sometimes and talk?" I asked out of my mind and I ,Veronica Lodge, can't even believe that I ask him for a coffee!

Dang it. I am so ready to be rejected.

"Hmmmm, Ms. Lodge. It's a private question. I can't answer that." He moved closer to me until I am into the edge of sofa locked by his arms. He whispered and his lips portruded slowly.

"Do you hate me?" I bite my lip looking at him bc our face are inches away from each other.

"No. It's been four years and," He said as he stopped and I nod accepting the truth but I need to ask him something.

"Do I still have a chance?" I asked almost like a whisper him bravely looking so embarrassed and he just stared at me.

"Lodge, what the hell are you talking abo—" I did the craziest thing I need to do. I leaned forward to him closing the gap and I claimed his lips.

The moment our lips touch, I feel intoxicated and addicted. But he's not kissing me back, he's just letting me do whatever shit is this. So I stopped to look at him and he looked at me with surprised and amused look while he's biting his lips.

Fine, I freaking lost it. Guess, I am bad liar. I'm trying not to think about him but daaaaaaamn what is happening to me? I can't even control myself in front of him.

I am so embarrassed, I want to disappear.

"I already know the answer. Should we resume our meeting?" I said seriously as I moved away from him.

I'm not done yet, Jughead Jones.