it was love

"Wake up, Veroncia," Cheryl whispered to me as I open my eyes I see the magnificent tower of Paris, France. The tower can be seen in the glass window of our hotel room.

Cheryl invited me here because she's going to shoot a travel vlog and she decided to went with me since her relationship with Sweet Pea is complicated af too same as mine. Fuck it.

"Today, we're going to tour around the city," She said while fixing her camera. I nodded. It's been two weeks and I haven't heard anything about Jughead.

For a week, all I ever did is think about him. I couldn't stop thinking about my decision. He really didn't come back. Well, that's what I want, right? I pushed him away.I made him choose them. I fucking let him go.

Why am I the only one who couldn't stop thinking about him? I deserve this. The child deserves a father. I made the right decision. I always convinced myself.

"Hey, stop thinking too much," Cheryl said as she noticed me spacing out again. I need to have fun today. I guess.

"Oh, fine." I said as I nod because we're going to to tour around later. I started to fix myself and prepare for the vlog.

She immediately went to me while holding her camera and I knew to that moment. I was being filmed by her. My best friend is a vlogger and an actress and of course, I need to support her.

"I'm gonna shoot your everyday make up," She said and I chuckled, "Wow, wait so let's start," I show my makeup tutorial to the video.

"Next is conceal what you need to hide," I said as I used my concealer and Chery said, "Can we use it to conceal the pain? Whatever. We're broken." She joked and I chuckled.

We must be unlucky when it comes to love life. And both of them were part of Southside Serpents.

We're eating in the café near the Eiffel Tower and up until now I am still amazed by its beauty and magnificence.

And I still can't get over by its view. I want to live here and maybe here, I can forget him because we had not made any memories here.

But he already poisoned my whole body and mind with the memories we made. It's impossible for me to forget him. It's fucking unfair.

"You know, in that party in Cali with us. It was a genuine happiness. You were happy with him," Cheryl started and I looked at her.

"Yeah, I was," I said as I looked down on my food remembering what happened in Cali.

"You know, I want to stab the eyes of those motherfuckers," He whispered to me and I suddenly looked up to him to laugh as he wrapped his hands on my waist being possesive af.

But the truth is, I'm also glaring angrily at those girls who keep looking at him. Having a hot boyfriend problems.

We were at the concert party here in beach and it was loaded with people and Jughead is being clingy since we've arrived here.

I smirked, "Then you'll be arrested."

"I can bail out. I just want to keep you for myself. They are pestering me!" He complained and I chuckled again. He's so childish today and I can't help but to laugh.

"You're so funny!" I said laughing at him and he just glared at me angrily.

"I'm serious," He said seriously and I chuckled at him, "No, you're not."

"I. AM." He said to me coldly and that moment I got scared. I laughed nervously. "Don't," I said glaring at him.

"I am dead serious about that, babe." He said in a serious tone and I glared at him. Is he fucking serious? I am getting nervous here. What if he suddenly crash into them? He will be hurt.