Daniel didn't mind dancing with Lisa, he put his hand around her waist while her hands were rested on his shoulders. They swayed their bodies to the music. It was peaceful and quite. Lisa smiled at him and he returned the smile back. Soon enough his attention was snatched by a very familiar girlish squeak from behind.

He frowned at that, Bridge and Seongwoo walking towards the dance floor.
Bridge locked her hands around Ong's neck while Ong awkwardly placed his hands around her waist. Daniel didn't like that. He in fact wanted to saw her hands off him.

Lisa chirped "psst...cursing Bridge in your head aren't you?!" Daniel's eyes were still glued on the certain couple.
"Yea she's a dirty bitch-" He stopped in the mid sentence when he realized he was voicing out his thoughts.

Daniel sighed "okay let's forget about her!" Lisa nodded and they decided to take a seat and have some wine. They sat right across the dance floor and charted for a while.
The ongoing song shuffled  to another one. Few of the people who were seated joined the dance floor while the song started.

"Heyy this is the most romantic song one can ever dance for!" Lisa chirped.

'....People fall in love, in mysterious way'

Daniel froze. The song was awfully similar to the song he danced with Seongwoo at the bar in US. The memories started flooding in. His eyes roamed around the room only to meet the eyes he's been trying to avoid. The time seemed to freeze and all he could see was Seongwoo staring into his soul as he himself stared back into those eyes.

'So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are'

The memory of Seongwoo holding him close in front of  all the people at the bar played in his mind. The way he forget about all the worries when the sweetness of Seongwoo's lips met his at the time they were kidnapped. The way he stayed with him through out the dark and made him fight his phobia. The time he gifted him the dear ring.
His eyes ran moist as he didn't blink for a while.

Daniel looked down breaking the eye contact. He couldn't look into his eyes anymore, he's afraid he'll get lost in those eyes. They were dangerous.

'Oh me I fall in love with you every single day. I just wanna show who I am.. Baby-'

Daniel looked up again, but this time it felt like a knife was jabbed into his thigh when he saw Bridge leaning over and whispering something into Seongwoo's ear. Then she hooked her hand with his and dragged him with her to somewhere. Daniel sighed, he shouldn't care about it. But why does it bother him so much. He got up and followed them.

He followed them to outside and suddenly they disappeared. He couldn't see them anymore, the corridor was empty. Then he heard whispers coming from the opposite wall. He walked over and there they were Ong and Bridge behind the wall. He could see them being intimately close.

Anger radiated through him, he couldn't take it. He just couldn't, he didn't know what came over his mind but all he wanted to do was push that Bridge into a fire pool and see her burn to death right in front his eyes.

Just when Bridge was about to lean forward and kiss Seongwoo, Daniel walked in furiously and pushed her away from him.

Seongwoo's mouth fell as he looked shocked to death.
Bridge looked terribly embarrassed and she stumbled backward cursing under her breath.
Daniel gave her one scary glare with that she started speed walking towards the exit.

After doing all this drama, Daniel didn't know what to say and how to start but he was still furious and hurt.

Seongwoo was the first one to speak "What you saw is not true, Daniel!"

The anger in him was like a volcano, a single word could make him erupt. And the thing Ong just said, made him lose it.

"What do you mean its not true??! Huh! You were fucking going to kiss her!" Daniel yelled.

Seongwoo flinched a little. He didn't have to, but he felt luk defending himself. He just wanted say that, 'he would never kiss her'  He managed to speak up
"I wasn't, she forced me-"

Daniel started "The heck! You just stood there ready to be kissed!! you don't even have the guts to stop that fucking bitch. You are just a  weak-" 

This time it was Seongwoo's turn to be furious.
He snapped "Shut the fuck up Daniel!  What is your problem if I kiss her or make out with her! Its my life. Who the fuck are you to question about my guts? I'm not fucking weak!"

Daniel huffed scarily.

"Well then, I'll kiss you and lets see if you have the guts to stop me!"

"What the-"

With that, Daniel slammed him to the wall and hovered his lips over his kissing him hard yet gentle. Seongwoo's eyes widened with shock, he didn't see this coming. The feeling created a fire pool in his stomach as he was being kissed passionately.

He wanted to push Daniel away but his body wasn't listening to his brain, it was only reacting to the kiss, the blissful kiss.

Daniel arched his body closer, wanting to close the gap between them. Seongwoo wrapped his hand around Daniel, caressing his back.

Daniel pulled out for a second catching his breath, Seongwoo's eyes were still closed. He looked beautiful, really handsome and divining. He didn't want to let go, he cupped Seongwoo's cheeks and kissed him again. This time a lot more slow and gentle, it was satisfying and it felt like he was in love.
If he could, he wanted to kiss Ong forever. The feeling was truly divine with butterflies fluttering all over his stomach. He didn't know how Ong was feeling but for him it was probably the best feeling. 

Maybe Daniel is really in love!

A/N: How was that fellas?!
Thank you a lot for the support and love. Don't mind the grammatical errors, I had no time to edit this.
Love y'all