"Wade, no. Don't hurt him," when I said that, Wade dropped his katanas to his sides and started to pout.

"But he made fun of you! He deserves to be unalived!"

"No Wade. Just because some asshole decides to be a dick doesn't mean they deserve to be unalived."

"I'm right here!" Flash responded.

"Shut up or I'll let him kill you," I said facing Flash," so just shut the fuck up."

With that, he walked away mumbling.

"So why did he call you penis Parker and he?" Deadpool asked putting away his katanas.

I knew that I needed to tell him.

"Um... I'm transgender."

I was waiting for him to say something mean, but all he said was,"Cool. What's your new name then?"

I just looked at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Aren't you like, disgusted?" I asked as we started walking to the tower.

"No. Why would I be? I didn't fall in love with your genitals. I fell in love with your personality. So, what's your new name?" I smiled at him.

"Peter." I answered. I was so lucky to have him.

"Alright, then Peter. That name fits you very well." He said.

"Thanks. Alright, it's time for you to go." I said.

When we get a block away from the tower, Deadpool has to leave and I have to walk the rest by myself.

"Alright, bye baby boy!" He said wrapping me in a tight hug and peppering my face in kisses.

"Bye Wade," I said laughing and getting him off me.

He then teleported away. I walked to the gas station next to the tower and went to the bathroom to take off my packer. I then continued on to the tower.

When I walked in, I noticed that no one was there. I then went up to my room and got into my Spider-Man suit. Luckily, I didn't have work today, but o texted Dad and told him I did so I could go out.

I stopped a few petty thefts and just watched over the city for hours. Around 9, I realized that not much was going to happen so I decided to go home. However, when I was about to sling myself off the roof, I felt someone grab me.

As I was struggling, I was wondering why my spider senses hadn't gone off. That was until I heard the persons voice.

"Spider-Man! I'm your biggest fan!" The fangirling voice could only belong to the one and only, Deadpool. My spider senses didn't go off because Wade isn't a threat to me.

"Hey Deadpool," I said getting out of his grip.

"OHMYGOD HE KNOWS MY NAME!" He screamed.

I laughed at my boyfriend's fanboyishness. I then remembered that I was in my spider man suit, so he didn't know it was me.

"Well I hate to do this to my idol, but I kinda have to unalive you. If I don't I won't get the money." As he explained that, my eyes widen.

I quickly shot a web and slung myself away. He already knew I was trans and there was no way in hell I was gonna tell him I'm also Spider-Man. I kept swinging in different directions to lose Deadpool, but I knew I couldn't. When he gets a job, he always completes it. I was so blinded by panic that I didn't see when he teleported right in front of me.