Trey

I can't do this. I thought to myself standing in front of all my family and friends and Maria's. Everybody stood up and the bride walked in smiling. I couldn't help imagining Sam walking down the aisle towards me in the wedding dress. I always imagined her.

     “Hey” Maria say smiling up at me. I should probably tell her the I had a baby on the way, or that I'm constantly thinking about my sister best friend. I hate hurting her, but Sam is probably crying right now and confuse and thinks I hate her now and I hate hurting her more.

     “If there is anyone who object please stand up or forever hold your peace”

    I look around at my sister then my parents. They gave me a tiny smile. I love Maria, but not like I love Sam. My sister slowly nod at me and smile but I couldn't do it. I look at Maria and smile. I have to tell her about the baby. I took a big breath and went to tell her.

    “I OBJECT!!”

  I look at the door and I couldn't help but smile. She walk towards me and stop when she got to the front.

    “Trey all our lives we been fighting. But I didn't fight with you because I hate you. Well at first I did you were pretty mean to me” she say. We stare at each other for a while.

    “I love you. I always had this huge crush on you since I was 8 and since then my love for you just got stronger and stronger. I'm so sorry for not telling you, and I'm sorry to keep pushing you away. But I am here in front of alot of people telling you that no one will ever love you like I do and that I want to be the one you're saying I do to. So Tristan Spencer Reed the third will you ran away with me?”

    I couldn't believe that Sam was here asking me to ran away with her.  Everybody look at me to do something. I let Maria hand go and I walk towards Sam. Maria stopped me.

    “Trey don't you dare leave me standing here looking like a fool in front of my family and friends” she whisper.

    “Maria I am so sorry. I love her” I told her. She let me go. “I am so sorry ” I told her again raning towards Sam.

 “ You should had told me” I told her when I reach her. Everybody was looking at us and most of them confuse on why I just left my bride before saying i do to come talk to the girl who just stop our wedding. 

  “How?” she told me. “I was so scared, and I didn't want to hurt your relationship with Maria"

    "So you decide to come to the wedding instead and ruin it?" Maria yelled. She look at Maria and back at me.

    "Trey  I understand if you hate me and don't want anything to do with me or the baby”  I haven't seen her in three months and she look beautiful but so tired and stress and yet so breathtaking.

    “I always thought of what are kids would look like you know?.  if we ever got together” I told her. She chuckle and clean her tears. I twirl her hair in my fingers and let it go watching the curls bounce back.

    “Big beautiful brown eyes like their mother's,  my hair of course no offense but it's good hair” we both chuckle again. I love her so much and I can't imagine my life without her.  

    “I love you so much Samantha Renee Washington.  Will you marry me?” I ask getting on my knees . She gasp as she stare at me.

      “ You're my other half, my best friend the love of my life and I want to grow old with you”

   “Oh my gosh Trey” she cry. “Are you serious? Are you sure?”  

    I chuckle and nod.

   "You just stopped my wedding, of course I'm sure"

   She smile nodding her head yes. I was so happy I didn't hold back tears. I got up hugging her.

   “I love you” I told her kissing her giving her the ring I got Maria.

  “I love you” she cry. My sister came and stop us.

   “Hey I can get a dress ready in ten minutes” she told me. I smile and look at Sam. She look back and forth between Justin and me.

   “What do you mean?” she ask.

  “We getting married today. If that's okay with you of course” I told her. I love her so why wait?