Sam

“You're going to fall for me someday" Trey say getting up from where we were sitting.  I got up too and walked away going to find a seat by my best friend. He grab me and took me to the kitchen. I look at all his family members and some mines sitting around the dinner table making sure no one saw us. We all gather around every other Saturday for dinner and this they invited extra people for Trey graduation party.  I known him since I was in pre-k with his sister plus my best friend I will never fall for him.

     "Trey pull me down" I whisper yelled.

    “Admit it Sam. You think I'm sexy, and you want a piece of me. Just say so, I'm going to college so this your last chance to ride this” he whisper when we got behind close doors. I roll my eyes and turn to walk away, but he turn me around and I ended up in his arms. I felt his breath on my neck and I couldn't help myself but press closer to him.

    My knees felt weak. His hand touched my back and I looked up at him. He made me feel things I never felt before and I hate it. I hate the I was weak when it came to him. His blue hazel eyes meet mines and he licked his pink plum lips. He moved closer which made it harder for me to breathe and think.

     “Tell me what you want Princess” he whisper. I hate when he calls me princess. I quickly got my brain back and  went back to remembering why I couldn't stand him. I look up at him.

    “ I want you to take your little weak ass game you trying to spit somewhere else” I told him stepping back. He chuckle as I walked away. I can tell he was watching me. I flipped him off and went back to sit with my best friend.

   “Is my stupid brother annoying you?” She asked. I look up when he walk out the kitchen and sit across for me. He lick his lips and wink at me. He such a pig.

      Okay I can get in this car and not look back. I told myself trying to forget everything about Trey. Memories after memories kept coming back like everything just happen.

       "Wouldn't it be crazy tho if for some reason Trey finally grows up and stop being a player and ya end up falling for each other?"

     I stare at Justina like she was crazy. Please her brother and I will never happen and he will never stop being a manwhore. It would be crazy in itself if Trey grows up or get in a serious relationship.

     "His really sweet Sam. He just hasn't find the right girl to make him realize what he missing other then sex. We can be real real sisters"

     Maybe. But Trey treat me like I'm his little sister. He will never like me.

      "Just get in and forget everything the happen. Trey who??"  I told myself opening the car door. I took a big breath and got in. I finally got in, I smile. Now I just need to talk myself into starting it and driving away form here.