Trey

I couldn't stop thinking of Sam. What was she doing? Was she doing it with Jose? Was he making her first time special? Was she happy? I stare at my phone wanting to call her. Why didn't I know about Jose? She always told me when she talk to a guy she think is cute. Not since we started making out. I thought.

"Trey. Baby?"

I look at the girl and the food in front of us. I didn't even remember her name. I just knew I slept with her once upon time. I didn't want Sam to fuck this guy. She deserve her first time to be nice and special.

"I have to go" I told her. She look surprise.

"I'm so sorry um" I couldn't remember her name.

"It's Sara" she snap.

"I'm so sorry Sara" I say leaving cash on the table. I jog out the restaurant and went to my car. I call Sam, but she didn't answer. I didn't know what i was doing until I pull up in her driveway. The light in the living room was on, but there was no car park in front of her house.

Dang he finish quick. I thought to myself. I slowly walk to the door and knock. I usually just open with the spare key, but I wait til somebody came to the door. Nobody came so I knock again. I grab the key that's kept under the rock and open the door.

"Samantha" I call walking in. I heard the TV on, but she didn't answer. I went towards the living room and took a big breath. Wow, she looks beautiful.