Trey

“You gone end up falling for me”

     Those words kept ringing in my mind like she recently just said them to me. Its been few weeks and yet they kept coming up. Was she right?. I looked up form my phone across the table for me. I couldn't help but smile as she bit into the strawberry. I watched her chew so gracefully. I want to pull her face towards me and taste her soft  lips, bet they taste like strawberry and honey. She always taste good. She smile when her phone ring. I quickly reached for it before she did without thinking. I smile as my sister and her looked at me weird.

     “So  Jose?” I ask handing back her  phone like I didn't just embarrass myself. She didn’t text him back. She didn't look at me.

   “Jose finally  texted back?” my sister Justine ask her. She nod her head and continue eating some strawberry out the container. I got a little jealous the other guys were texting her after what happen between us few weeks ago. We had a great time together the night, I even dropped all the girls trying to get with me.

   My sister phone rang and she went to pick it up upstairs. I went towards Sam when I was sure she was gone. I started kissing the back of her neck and made my way around. She move away and got up. We haven't talked about the night. I couldn't stop thinking about it. Shit, I couldn't stop thinking about her.

    “Trey stop. Your sister is here” she whisper. She went to the sink and I follow behind getting close to her.

    “She's on the phone with her boyfriend. We good” i told her. I turn her around and press my body to hers. I haven't been close to her since the night and I was dying. She felt amazing. I knew it wasn't the alcohol messing with me the night.  I was glad she was wearing a dress today which she barely do. A part of me felt like She did it for me. She moan when I pull her up and seat her on the counter and wrap her legs around me.

     “T-trey” She moan as I press myself on her inside and kiss her neck. I slowly kiss her lips smiling. I know she can feel my hard on she made me the way. Her lips were so soft and beautiful. She smile too before deepening the kiss. Just as it got better she quickly pull away pushing me away when we heard feet steps. She fix her dress and I went to seat away from her, pretending I was reading.

     “Do you guys want to go to the movies?” My sister ask walking in the room. “Sam you can invite Jose, and Trey you can invite whichever girl you hooking up with this week”

   I look at Sam when my sister say that. I haven’t talked to any girl other than Sam for the past weeks. It felt wrong messing with other girls while I flirt and make out with her.

    “I can’t. Jose and I already have plans for tonight” She say coming back to where she was sitting. She sound a little too happy.

    “OMG!!” Justina yell running to her. “Ya fucking tonight?”  Everything happen so fast. I was now coughing choking on my own spit fighting for my life.

    “You okay?” Sam ask handing me a glass of water.  I nod taking it. We stare at each other are finger touching. She quickly move going back to seat down.

    “So what's the plan?” Justina ask. I didn't want to hear the she was gone fuck another dude, but I couldn't move. It wasn't like we were together or something. She can do whatever she wants. I grab my phone and text Tessa  she’s good at making me forget