Trey

3 months later

I look all over my closet for my favorite sweater. It had my last name on the back and Its custom made to my liking. I heard Justina voice and went to see if she took it. She always taking my stuff. When I got downstairs she was on her phone. Sitting next to her on the phone also was Sam. I stood back looking at her. She never gets dress up so she must be coming back form somewhere.

Her hair and make up was done. She was finally getting a little girly. It looked good on her. She got up and I smile. She was wearing my hoodie with some long black boots. She look good. Her being so short made it look like it was a mini dress. She went to the kitchen and I followed.

"So my favorite hundred dollar hoodie is a dress now?" I ask her going behind her. She smile and roll her eyes.

"It's so warm and super soft" she cried. She went to the fridge and got a bottle of water.

"You know its my only favorite sweater. Only I can wear it?" I told her. She came towards me. She look scared.

"I know am sorry. Let me go upstairs and find something of justina to wear" she say getting ready to leave. Few minutes later she had on sweatpants and a shirt. She still look good. She hold the sweater really close to her like she didn't want to give it back. She handed me the sweater and look down at her feet. I hate when she look like she about to cry.

"Fine! you can wear it, but only today tho. Don't make it dirty" I told her. Her face brighten up and she hugged me. I hold her face in my hands and brought   it close to mines. I softly kiss her lips smiling. She was so sexy.

" Trey baby"

I heard a voice, but it wasn't Sam's. I ingore it and continue kissing Sam lips, but she was fading away the more the voice talk.

"Trey come on. Wake up we're going to be late"

I quickly got up and look at the person waking me up. Shit I dreamed about Sam again. I got to the point where I couldn't even sleep cause i couldn't get her out my brain.

"You okay?" She ask me. My bridal shower is in a week and I need a cake. We going cake tasting let's go" 

Maria got up and left leaving me to get ready. I hated this .

Sam would had want something simple. I thought to myself. I look at my phone and the first picture the pop up Was Sam in the wedding dress. I remember the day.

    I swap back and forth of the pictures of Sam in the wedding dress. She looked amazing. I remember the night  looking at her laying close to me. She made me feel things I never felt before.

     I looked at the time on my dashboard it was two in the morning. We  should probably leave before the park rangers come and found us naked.

   I kiss her face til she woke up.  She cover her face ignoring me.

   “Baby wake up we need to go home” I whisper. She moan and tried opening her eyes. Her stomach starting growling and I pulled her on my lap. She lay her head on my shoulder. Few seconds later I felt her grinding on me. Instantly I got really hard. She only had her lace panties on. This was going to be are fourth round in one night. She was right, the guy who ends up marrying her was gone be the luckiest guy in the world. Not because the sex was amazing, but because she was amazing.