Sam 2

Dude you drooling ”

   “Trey shut up” I whisper yell pulling him down with me. I took a big breath to calm myself down as he laugh at me. He was starting to get on my nervous. He thinks just cause he's my best friend brother who helped me get this job he can act stupid and embarrass me. I look at him one more time to shut up and he cover his mouth to stop laughing. He was such a jerk. I got up and fix myself before going to help him. Thank God my shift was about to end i can go home and cry if i embarrass myself more.

    “H-hi” I say hating my voice for shaking. “Are you finding everything okay?” I ask smiling at him. I hope I wasn't smiling too hard.

     “I need a gift for my girlfriend”

  I heard a chuckle behind me. I look at Trey who clear his throat and look away like it wasn't him. I look back at the guy I been crushing on since freshman year of college and smile as my heart broke into millions of pieces for the tenth time this year. All because of me, cause my dumbass cant stop liking him.  Of course he had a girlfriend, he always did.

     “What did you have in mind?” I ask him. I was doing fine so far. I smile and nod and helped him out. I show him our shoe section. Working at Aldo was fun and challenging if you wasn't a girly girl. I’m more of a sports and sneakers kinda girl, but I ended up working with purse and high heels.

     “She always wear these heels that make her legs look so good and sexy” he say looking around. I look back at Trey to see if he heard that. I was glad he was too busy flirting with one of the workers to focus on me. He would had tease me about it.

    “Um, okay. Well here are some of are new collection. They do come with matching purse if you want to go all out” I told him. He look at the shoes and purse. He turn to me and smile.

     “Which one do you like?” he ask holding two pairs of heels. One was blue and close toe the other was an open shoe light pink with diamonds. I don't own any heels and they both look too high.

    “I honestly don't know, but if i had to pick based on the colors I would say blue” I told him. He smile and nod.

     “I will just take both” he say. I nod and went to ring him up. I wish i could form words to talk to him but my mouth kept getting dry and my mind kept going blank, even after he said he had a girlfriend i still can't stop drooling over him.

     “That would be two hundred and fifty dollars” I told him. I watch as he swiped his card and sign. He grab the bag and smile. I smile back and wave. I didn't know i was holding my breath til Trey snap his finger in front of me. I was back to being annoyed with him.

      “So how did it go? Did you get his number?” he ask me. I punch out grab my jacket. He follow me out still questioning me.

    “Dude what happen?”

    “He has a girl” I told him.

      “So, he always do. Sam, you need to start talking chances”

    “Easy for you to say. Your in a new relationship every week. Plus what's the point? anyway I'm not his type” . I turn to face him and he did the same. “Trey, all you guys care about is a girl with a big ass and tits and dress so sluty. I'm not like that. I can't be like the girls he date. I rather wear sweatpants and eat a bowl of cereal than go to a party with him every week” I told him then turn to leave.

   He walked beside me.

    “Nobody is telling you too dress or be like those girls” he told me. I stop to look at him.

   “Let me guess i should just be myself? Where is that getting me?”

     I got in his car and waited for him to get in also. He drove in silence til he got to my house. It was only five minutes form his.  

     “Sam , there's a guy out there just for you. Your a good seven and that's on your off days imagine what you can do if you switch those jeans and converse to heels and a dress once in a while. You know let your hair down once in a while. Stop looking boring, you already have a banging body ” he told me. I roll my eyes and got out. I slam the door and look at him.

     “And you a 3 and a pig” I told him then walk away.

     “I love you too girl and I'm a perfect 10” I heard him yell behind me. Gosh why were guys so stupid.