Trey

"I'm the love of your life?" I ask her. I know I heard right and she just said that. I sniff and look away trying not to cry. I missed her so much and all I want to do is hold her. She look so hurt and tired.

I stare at the women I been in love with since I could remember. She got up and started pacing around. She stop and look at me. She started crying. I got up to go towards her but she stopped me.

"Trey, I'm pregnant"

My heart stopped beating. She stood up straight and touch her belly. I knew something was different about her. She's pregnant? I didn't know she was dating anyone.

       "W-wow congrats. I didn't know you were dating" I told her. She look up at me.

"And It's y-yours " All of a sudden I couldn't hear any words she was saying. I saw her lips moving but no words.

"W-what?" I asked her. We stare at each other for few minutes.

"I'm three months pregnant with your baby"

I couldn't breath. I got up and walk out the room. I didn't know were I was going I just know I needed air.

She was pregnant and didn't bother to tell me?

I felt bad for leaving her, she was probably confuse and crying. I hate making her cry. I just need some time to think. I couldn't believe she was pregnant, I was gonna have a baby?. Omg I was gone be a dad. Someone seat by me and place a hand on mines.

I lookup and saw my mom. She smile and wrap the tears falling form my face. She didn't have to say anything I can tell she already knew.

"She's pregnant and I am the dad and I think I love her, but Maria is downstairs ready to walk down the aisle and I just walked out on her" I told her before tears started falling again. I couldn't help it. She pull me in a hug. I didn't know if i was crying because i was going to be a father or because she probably don't want me now. Now I have a big decision to make. Maria, the girl I love enough to make my wife or samantha. The mother of my child, the love of my life who hates me.

"You know who you want. Or else you wouldn't had went to her room 24 hours before saying I do to another women" she told me.