Trey

I couldn’t help but laugh as she told me to shut up. She was so beautiful when she was annoyed with me. I hate this asshole she was crushing on, he was a player and didn't deserve her. But then again she was my little sister best friend so I shouldn't care, but if anybody hurts her I will kill them. We stood up and I watched as she went to help him. She smile and tried to not act shy, but she was failing. She kept biting her beautiful lips like she do when she's nervous.

    God she was so beautiful she just need to know that and she would be fine. Also if she stopped being a little less boyish that would be fine too, i thought looking at her outfit. All her female coworkers dressed like they were ready for a photoshoot meanwhile she looked like she was about to go to a middle school football game. I tried to cheer her up when she came back looking sad. She ignore me and grabbed her stuff.

     “Your a good seven on the off days” i told her. She wasn't happy to hear that. To me she was perfect because i known her since she was a freshman, but to other people especially guys she probably just looks like the shy girl with the baggy clothes.  

    “You're a pig” she say walking away. I smile watching her walk to the door.

    “I love you too girl and I'm a perfect 10” I yell back. She flipped me off and went inside. If she wasnt my little sister best friend I would had tried to get with her a long time ago. My phone ring, it was my boy Kason to tell me about the party tonight. Our parents were gone for a month so we both throwing parties like we used too in high school, till they come back.

      “Ay the honeys are ready, the bottles are ready, the DJ just got here we ready to turn up”

    He said. I smile and park my car in the garage. Everything was good to go.  My sister was on the couch making out with her boyfriend. I cough to get they attention.

      “Sup Mike” I say ignoring my sister. Mike dab me. We talked about the party for a while before I went to get ready. His brother was the one Djing. We both go to the same college. I had to pick up my girlfriend and her friends. Maybe I will end up having all of them together. I thought to myself.

     “See you at the party man” I say. I tag on my sister hair and she smack my hand away. I chuckle and ran upstairs. The picture of me and Sam on my graduation caught my eyes. We were both staring at each other.  My fingers were in her curly afro and she was hugging me. It made me smile. I quickly clear my mind and got ready. I had to make sure the party went smooth