Sam

I didn't know what I was doing with Trey. It's not like we were into each other like that. I know the type of girls he likes and date. He probably just bored over this break til he goes back to school.

I look at him as he sit there on his phone probably texting one of his little girlfriend. That's why I didn't hesitate to give this guy form my freshman year my number. We been texting for few weeks and I'm ready for the next step. We been hanging out and why not? I like him.

"Wear the red dress for dinner with the black lace underwear and bra underneath" Justina told me. I smile and nod. Tonight I was gone go out with Jose the guy I meet few weeks ago at work. I like him. His sweet, caring and he makes me laugh. Plus he makes me feel somethings down below when he talks spanish, like girl. I glance over at Trey who was staring at a book. I know He didn't read unless He was being force too. He caught me looking and he flip the page.

"Be a little submissive guys like that" she added. I look back at her. I never talked to any guy longer than I have with Jose . Which felt right the he will be my first. I trust him and we been friends for a while, which makes me comfortable. We reconnected few weeks ago when he walked in the shop I work at.

"Cool" I say getting up. I went to the fridge and took out some salsa dip. I went to get some chips but Trey took it away.

"You don't want to eat this before your big night" he say. I look at him confuse. I look at Justina who was giving him the same look.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because everytime you eat something spicy your nose starts running and it doesn't stop for few hours"

He showed me the dip. It say extra spicy on it. I didn't know he knew the information about me.

"Good call. I'm gonna go get ready then coming to your place to help you choose an outfit" Justina say getting up. She went upstairs leaving me with her brother. I look up at Trey. He smile at me and hand me a carrot. I don't know what to say.

"I think you should wear the yellow lace instead that you got form lane Bryant on Valentine. It brings out your beautiful dark complexion and beautiful brown eyes better. Don't let him rush you, it's your first time make sure you enjoy it. Make sure that this is really what you want and if it is don't do something your not comfortable with. If he's not the good, just text me i will show you what a real man can do"

I didn't know if i should thank him or act like i didn't need his input. He took the carrot out my hand and walked away with it, with the chips and dip in his hands. I think i was doing the right thing. I thought to myself. I felt good with it. But deep down I wish it was Trey being the one to see me in the yellow teddy. After all he picked it out for me.