Sam

Three years later

“Sunglasses?”

  “Check” I say putting mines on. I handed the other to Justina. We were on our way to Trey graduation at chicago university. We talk a lot now on the phone and we text when we were not talking. He even come to spend some weekend with me in college or we would meet halfway and spend few days together, but I still don't know what my feelings towards him were. I want him, but a part of me wasn't sure.

    Few months ago he told me he was talking to a girl, but I didn't want to hear it so I hanged up on him. He hasn't brought it up since that happen. Hopefully they broke up by now.

     “I can’t wait to meet his hot friend Ricky. He couldn’t stop staring at me when we went to visit him last year. You should had been there, I swear he finer than fine”

    I play with my curls and smile when she say that. I hate the I couldn’t tell my best friend that her brother keeps me up all night cause I can't stop thinking about him”

    “Is it okay if i take a quick nap. I am so tired. I promise to drive all the way back” I told her.

   “You suck. But deal and no snoring ” she say.

     "Shut up. I don't snore. I just like to sing in my sleep" I lsugh lowering my seat back and tried to sleep. I couldn’t stop thinking about Trey . Was he still with the girl? Was he happy? Do he still remember are time together? Are first time together few summers ago? Or was I just another memory the faded when he meet another girl?