Sam

“You gone end up falling for me” I told him when we had both stop staring at each other bitting are lips. I say that because I was scare the if we kept doing this i would be the one falling for him more then I already did. I don't want to be one of his one week girl.  “You're going to realize that there's more to life than partying and sleeping around, and you gone hate me for the fact that you can't eat or sleep just cause you can’t stop thinking about me”

    We stood there staring at each other. He look at me like he was staring in my soul.

    “Is the what you're  gonna do?” he ask me pulling me close to him again. I look up at him. I smirk  and pull away and went to get ready for bed. To him i was just another girl, but I was feeling things I never felt before. Like yea, a part of me has a little tiny crush but what girl doesn't think they best friend brother is cute especially if the brother looks like he just drop from the sky.

    “I just know you too well Trey” I told him removing some pillows. I went and got under my covers. He came and join me. It wasn’t are first time sleeping in the same bed. We use to do that a lot when I would go to their house while my mom was still at work. We would fall asleep on the couch while watching TV or when I use to pretend to be Justine body laying under her cover everytime she sneak out to meet her boyfriend.

    Her room was too creepy to sleep in because its pictures of crown and posters of her favorite scary movie so i would go to his room. He always got mad, but he always left the door open and made sure there were extra pillows on the ground because I move around a lot and might fall. It was the only time we were not arguing or annoy with each other. Now his almost done with college and has too many girls in and out and we too old to do it.

     "I'm not gone play you Sam. I will never do anything to hurt you"

    I look at him and smile when he took my hand in his. We lay there staring at each other. I trust him, but I don't trust myself.

   “Can I at least get a goodnight kiss?” he ask. I smile rolling my eyes. He had a big smile on his face. I went to kiss his cheeks but he move landing his lips on mines. I didn't want to pull away, but I had too. I pull away after few seconds later and smacked him with a pillow. I turn away and he pull me closer to him. I curl up as he spoon me. I can’t make out with him, but I can cuddle with him. Right?