Sam

“Trey i fucking hate you, I swear to God” I yell throwing a pillow at him. He was laughing, but i wasn't. I hate his stupid pranks and jokes.

    “Dude chill. It was a joke”

 “Well it wasn't funny” I cry. I put my head down to calm down.Trey came towards me, but I step away. I felt so embarrassed. When I wasn't looking Trey put some ketchup on my pants making it look like I was on my period. When I took a seat on the bench it smeared and he didn't tell me til a stranger came to me and asked if I needed a pod.

    His mom and mines walk in on us yelling back and forth.

   “What's going on?” his mom ask. I look at Trey and back at his mom. I started telling her what happened, but he started talking too.

    “ONE AT A TIME!!” my mom yell. I continue telling them what happen trying to talk over Trey. He got louder as I got louder. I was so annoyed with him.

    “SHUT UP” I yell at Trey.

  “YOU SHUT UP !” he told me. I push him and he gasp. Our moms step between us.

   “Okay” his mom say.

   “You guys do know ya not kids anymore right?”

 I look at my mom and point at Trey.

  “Tell him that. He's so stupid and childish”

   “It's not my fault that you don't have a sense of humor”

   I gasp and charge at him ready to punch him, but my mom hold me back.

    “You guys are college students now and still act like ya still in middle school”

  I stood there as I listen to his mom and mines talk about how we no longer kids and we should be more adults now.

    “Now you both are grounded for two days. Trey no late night dates or video games. And Sam no, um”

   I roll my eyes when it took my mom awhile to figure out how to ground me.

   “She’s not as social as I thought” she say looking at his mom.

  “She's talking to a guy name Matt and they going on a date this friday” Trey say. I start at him to let him know his gone pay for this. If my mom makes me miss this date I will never forgive Trey. I finally found a guy who likes me and wants to take me out.

  “Not anymore she's not” my mom say. I couldn't believe it. My first date and I wasn't gonna make it because my mom still grounds me. How was I suppose to tell him that. They both left leaving me and Trey in the living room. I couldn't move.

   “You been ruining my life since 3rd grade Trey and i am tired. I really like Matt and he finally ask me out and now I can’t go because your stupid pranks” I told him.

  “Oh come on Sam,  do you really like him?” he ask. I look at him annoy.

   “Yeah Trey I do. I'm not like you I don't go around dating anything and anybody the moves.” i told him. I took a sit trying to calm down.

    He seat next to me and we stare at the blank TV.

    “Look if you really like him then I will fix it okay” he told me. I look at him and smile. He pull me in for a hug. I hate him, but even though I known him since I was 3 years old I still get butterflies when he touch me. It all started in high school and I hate the feeling.

    “Get off me” I cry pushing him away laughing. “You better fix it. Or else I'm gonna punch you in the throat, and I'm not playing”  He kiss my forehead before letting me go. He was lucky he was my best friend brother or else I would had kicked his ass.