Sam

I wasn’t nervous at first, but when 8pm came than 9pm and Jose isn't showing up or calling I got nervous. I left three voice messages and just eight texts to not sound needy, but i was getting mad. Finally after the tenth text all I got from him was a call from him with a girl in the background calling him papi and telling him to get back in bed. I wasn't stupid I know it wasn’t a movie even though he tried convincing me. Even his spanish wasn't heart melting this time.

    The doorbell rang and I ignore it. I didn’t want to talk or see anyone. Tonight was suppose to be special for me. It rang again and I turn up the tv volume. Few minutes later I heard Trey voice. I didn’t want him to see me sad. I didn’t have time to put down my ice cream and cover myself.

     “Wow” he say when he saw me. I had on the yellow lace bra and underwear with one of my plaid shirt open.

   “I know. I look like big Bird , Trey I don't need you on my head right now, I had a long night” I told him getting up. I put down the ice cream and went for the chips. He took the bag away and knee in front of me. I was more annoy now.

   "Tell me what happen? Did he hurt you?” he ask. He look mad. Why did he all of a sudden care about me?.

    “Tell me samantha and I will make sure he don't have a dick anymore” he say bowling his fist.

      "Look Trey we only kissing. Don't all of a sudden act like you my man and that you care" I told him. I push him away to get up but he hold me back. We stare at each other as I tried not to cry. I was angry, angry that I was so stupid. So stupid that I was gone pay down with a guy I barely knew just cause he said he liked me and went to high school together.

    “He didn’t show up, because he was too busy fucking another girl” I told him. I took the chips back and started eating some. He seat next to me and we seat in silence.

     "I feel so stupid. Look at me Trey. I tried getting all dolled up for a bitchass dude I barely know"

   “His lost"

   I look at Trey. I know He was saying that to make me feel good, but it wasn't working. " You look sexy as fuck Samantha. He didn't deserve a piece of you anyway. Plus it's not like who would had known how to handle all the sexy cholocate ” he told me. I couldn't help but laugh. He laugh too and look at me.

   “Come here” he say with his arms wide open getting up.  I got up too and went to hug him. He kiss my forehead and hold me tighter. I feel safe, loved and amazing. I was back to forgetting about what happen. All I want now was Trey. All of him. I pull away and look up at him. I got on my tip toe and kiss him. Soft af first. He didn't pull away. Tonight I was getting what I want.

     “Sam I don't want you doing something you will regret later” he told me pulling away. I smile and press my breast to his chest and continue kissing him. I took off his shirt and kiss his chest.

    “S-sam”

 “Shut up. You know I want you as bad as you want me” I say looking up at him.

   I look up at Trey  begging him not to stop.

    "I want this.  You my best friend to Trey and I trust you to be my first. Plus I want to taste the white cholocate you keeping bragging about"

   He smile at me grabbing my face and kiss me. I felt like I was floating in the air.  He pick me up and carry me upstairs. He gently lay me on the bed still kissing me. He lay on top of me. We stare at each other as he went down on me. He slowly took off my thong and softly  kiss inside my thighs. I arch my back when I felt his fingers slide into me. His hands took my breast on his and played with them .

    “Yes” I whisper pulling him closer to me. He came up to kiss me. He position himself between my legs and look at me before entering me.

    “Ready?” he ask. I smile and nod. He kiss my lips. As the kiss deepen I felt a sharp pain.

   “Ahh” I gasp. The pain didn’t stop right away. I look at him as he look down at me. I bit my lips as I tried getting use to his size. He went slow til I was ready. I smile pushing him deeper into me with my legs. We lock eyes as I felt myself getting closer. The next thing i knew i was crying as i felt myself cumming. It felt better than anything in the world.

    “Sorry” I whisper covering my face. He chuckle and remove my hand. I couldn’t look at him.

    “Hey” he say making me look at him. “You have nothing to be sorry about” he told me. I needed to go pee so i push him off and ran to the bathroom. He was laughing at me when i got back.

     “It's not funny” i told him throwing a pillow at him. He pull me down towards him. I seat between his legs with his arms around me. I play with his fingers as we sit in silence.

   “Thank you” I told him.

  “For what?” he ask. I turn to look at him.

   “For coming to check on me tonight. You're a jerk, but you always there for me when I need you and I really appreciate that” I told him.

    “Of course. I got you” he say. I kiss his lips and turn back around. I smile when i felt his finger between my legs. I spread my legs to give him access. This night turned out amazing.