Trey

Just when I thought everything was good I get a little to close to Sam and we back to square one. I look at Maria and smile at her. She was beautiful with a kind spirit, but So did Sam. Sam was different, she makes me feel different.

      "I love this ring it's huge" Maria told her girls. Their where all  gather around her looking at it. I felt good about marrying her til waking up to finding Sam laying beside me. Drunk or not drunk last night I shouldn't had slept with her. Again.

    "You stupid jerk" my sister say pinching my arms.

     "Ouch" I say looking at her.

    "You think my best friend is someone to just fuck then drop like she's one of your whores?" She ask me. I look around and pulled her away.

     "Our parents and my fiancee are in the room. What the hell you doing?" I ask her. She was so angry.

     "I never messed around with any of your friends because you told me how they are then you go behind my back then do my and your best friend what you warn us about?"

        She didn't give me a chance to explain myself.

     "Trey we trusted you. You know she's like a sister to me and you went ahead and treated her like she was noting. What if the happened to me?"

     "I LOVE HER" I yell. She stop talking to look at me. "You think I wanted to hurt the one person my heart ever skipped beat for?. She the one who pushed me away the first and second time and I'm tired of waiting for her. But now I like Maria. So tell your friend that she's not the only one hurting, but I also can't keep waiting  for someone who doesn't know what they fucking want"

     Justina look behind me and I followed her eyes. Maria was talking to my parents. My parents didn't look as comfortable talking to her like they do talking to Sam, but they will get use to Maria. She's an amazing girl.

    "Maria is okay Trey. But you smile harder, and laugh more with Sam. You with Maria because you too comfortable, with Sam you will always be on the edge ready to see what happens and you hate that. You hate the you finally found something you where always scared to find. If you want to be with Maria fine you got my support, but You better make sure it's really want you want"  

     Justina left me standing by myself confused at what I want. I love Sam, I will always love Sam. Maria is hot, knows what she wants and I am ready to settle down and start my career and rise a family and Sam was still worried about my love for her and I am done. I am done letting her know she's the love of my life and getting turn down.