“You gone keep teasing me or are you gone give me what I want?” she ask me whispering.  

   “Tell me what you want Sam” I told her. Her beautiful eyes look down at me. “Say it” I told her. I wanted her to say she wants me. I flick my tongue on her nipple and she moan.

    “Trey” she moan as I grind her hips faster. “I want you baby” she say as I enter her. I hold her close as I thrust into her faster matching her rhythm. We both scream as we cum together. We catch our breath and smile at each other.

     “Fuck. I want some donuts” she say. My stomach growl to agree with her.

    “Lets go get some” I told her trying to climb my 6ft 2 back in the passenger seat. She wants donuts she will get donuts I don't care what time it was. I love spending time with her. I help her climb back smacking her butt.

    “Don't start something you can't finish ” She told me.

    “Hey we can go another round right now.  Daddy always finish what he started” I told her. She roll her eyes smiling. She turn on the radio and sang along to Kendrick Lamar humble. She was obsessed with him. Also j.cole and Drake. The whole way to Wal-Mart we talk, sing and made out at the red lights.

     I couldn't help but smile as I kept having flashback of her. She was my best friend, my girl.

      “So that's your girl?” I look at Dean and back at Sam who was talking to my sister by the candy aisle. She was wearing my sweater with some long thigh boots the looks soo sexy on her. She made my favorite sweater hers and I didn't mind. She looked good in it. Shit she looked breathtaking in it.

    “Nah man she just a friend’ I told him.

     “So I can make a move on her? Cause damn her body is banging”  

    I ball my hands in a fist but I calm down when I got her glance looking at me. I didn't know if she heard him. I told him we were just friends.

  “Yea man. Go for it” I told him. I was glad when two girls walked by and smile at me. One bite her lips. You can see the nipples pierced through her thin white shirt.

    She was cute but lately no girls seem interesting  or beautiful and smart like Sam and the scared me. I needed to keep some space between us before I end up actually falling. I always had a crush on her but it wasn't big. The next thing I knew I was following the two girls.

   “Hey beautiful ladies ” I say walking up to them. I didn't use my best pick up lines. Sometimes you just don't have to try.  They stop and smile at me. I have to admit they were hot, but everything about them was basic.

     “What you beautiful ladies up too tonight?” I ask them. The one with the nipple pierce answer. Her breast looked fake but who cares?, I still want to hold them feel them. Hopefully they were soft and delicious like Sams. I shook my head and look at the girl face.

    My eye meet Sam's and she was looking at me. She quickly look away. I couldn't read her expression

    “Whatever you doing tonight “ She told me. I look down at her. She was smiling at me. I look back at Sam who was talking to Dean now. She was smiling. I guess Dean was spitting games at her.

   “There's a party tonight at my buddies. Be my date?” I ask her. She smile and handed me her phone to put in my number. I smile handing it back.

    “Hope to see your beautiful face princess” I told her. She giggle and wave as she walk away. I can tell I got her cause an hour later she was texting me non-stop. I still haven't talked to Sam since we got back from the mall. Something felt wrong. She walked into the kitchen and went to the fridge. She was now out of my sweater and wearing a bear outasie. She looked cute. I went towards her and put my arms around her. She moved away. She seem mad.

    “You not coming to the party?” I ask her trying to lightening the mood. I want to kiss her neck but she move again.

    “I'm not feeling it” She told me. She started making a sandwich.  

    “Can you make me one?”

“Do you not have two hands?” she snap. We stare at each other in silence. She look away annoy.

    “Sam what's up with you?"

      "Whats up with you?" She ask me. She look at me then went back to fixing herself a sandwich.

     "You say you will come to this party with me" I told her.

   “Well I changed my mind”

 “Well change it back, you know we look good dancing together. What if I get lonely ”  I told her smiling joking. I want to see her smile again. I hate when she was mad. My phone ring. We both look at it. It was the girl calling.

   “Don't worry, I'm sure Brittany will keep you company” she told me. She took a bite of her sandwich and walk out the door. I think she was a little jealous and it kinda made me feel good. I ran out the door and  follow her pulling her in my room.

   "You jealous that I'm going with another girl" I told her. I trap her by the door so she won't leave.

     "I don't care. You grown and single fuck whoever you want" she told me. She stare at me and didn't move.

    "The is so sexy. But I  will never disrespect you like that Sam. Your the only girl I'm giving this good dick too" I told her. She tried to hide a smile when I say that but she fail. She starting laughing and push me away.

     "You stupid" she say before taking a bite off her sandwich. I kiss her lips and took it form her. I want to show her the she the only girl I'm focus on now.

    "You still want me?" I whisper picking her up. I took her to my bed and lay her down.

    I  shut my eyes tight. I need to forget about her, it's been months so I know she forgotten about me.