Chapter Four

I was awoken by the sound of Hope's crying.Bleary eyed and tired, Maxon and I jumped out of bed and ran into the nursery. "What should we do?" "I don't know!"

"What about-"

"Uhh..."

"Mabey it's-"

"Wait! I think it might be-"

"Or..."

Oh my gosh! Breakthrough!

"My mother!"

"What?"

"Maxon, go get my mom!"

He dashed away. I picked up Hope and held her close. "Oh, my Baby."I whispered. I wished that I could take the pain, or the hunger, or whatever was making her cry away. The One thing that no one tells you about parenting is that if you child gets hurt, it hurts you ten times worse.

I checked the clock. It was 3:05. Since her nursery was themed royalty, the clock was pink and had an elegant tiara on top. It was fitting, because Hope is a princess. The irony.

My mom and Maxon burst through the door in what barley seemed like three minutes.

"Thank God."I mumbled.

"Hi, honey. Now, let's see what's my little Hope needs." She took Hope out of my arms. Maxons brow was creased with worry. "Is she alright?"

"Yes, of course. She's just hungry."

"Oh, should I send for a maid too get the baby formula?"

"Well, Maxon, dear, I think you may need to leave the room for this"

"Why?"

I cut in. "Mom, he's my husband."

" Alright."

While I was breastfeeding, Maxon and I talked. My mother had left to go get extra diapers.

Maxon chuckled." I don't know why your mother was being so private about this. I mean, we do have a child together."

I giggled. "Exactly what I kept telling her. Why would I have to hide this from you?"

"I guess she was just trying to consider how you might feel about this matter."

" I suppose so."

Then we just sat there together with Hope. I was nice to be sitting there in Maxons arms, and with Hope in mine. We were a family. A tiered family, but a family nonetheless.

Once my mother came back to help us put her down, we could go back to bed. I thanked my mom as we went our desperate ways. As Maxon and I were in the doorway, caught me and pulled me close too kiss me. "I love you." He said.

" I love you."

That was the last kiss and mostly restful night that both Maxon and I would get for two months.

-------------------------------

Hello there, peoples! Sorry that this was bearly anything,but I've honestly been so busy it might make my head spin like Maxon's after he started to dissolve the casts. Yeah. Thanks to you guys once again for reading this, If you've made it this far, you deserve a round of applause.

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE,APPLAUSE I LIVE FOR THE-No, no Lady Gaga! Shoo!

Sorry guys, I have a Lady Gaga infestation that I need to take care of. Out! Go!

Excuse me, I'll post again on Wensday.

Bye!

-FireyCat-CakeRose11

P.S. FOUR, GET IT? DIVERGENT REFERANCES