Like Mother Like Daughter

ابدأ من البداية

"Connor?" she asked

"yes Charlie?"

"your really pretty" she said I couldn't help but laugh at Connors confusion.

"why do drunk girls keep telling me that?" he asked me his eyebrows crossed in confusion.

"your such a nerd though" Charlie said resting her head on the toilet seat.

I let out a laugh, which caused Connor to join in. Upsetting Charlie.

"why are you laughing!" she whined

"I think we should get you to bed" I sniggered.

"no I good here" she said, yawning.

"no come on, you can't sleep in the bathroom. You need a long night's sleep" Connor stated pulling himself off the floor

"OK.... One minute" Charlie said before closing her eyes. I got up nodding to Connor to pick her up.

He bent down, gentley picking up Charlie holding her bridal style as if she was a small child in his arms. Something about this image made my heart flutter. Seeing Connor being so loving toward her made me smile.

Connor carried out Charlie of the bathroom.

"Connor your so strong" Charlie said quietly as we entered the girls bedroom. Laying Charlie down pulling the duvet over her. I placed the bucket by her head

"good night kiddo" I whispered as me and Connor left the room.

CONNOR POV

Jayne closed the door resting her fore head against it.

"what are we going to do with this kid" she said with a half heart smile.

I rubbed her back she was tired, and worried about Charlie I could tell I wasn't sure how I could make it better

" come here" I said softly pulling her into a hug. Resting my chin on top of her head as she snuggled into my chest. I rubbed her back slightly.

"Charlie will be alright in the morning, from what I can gather it's normal for some human teens to experiment with alcohol" I tried to re assure her.

"you know Grace used to do the exact same thing. Except the experimenting turned into a coping mechanism. We can't let that happen to her Connor" she said quietly.

"we won't" I kissed the top of her head  a yawn escaped her lips it was really late

"I think somebody else is ready for bed" I looked at her with a smirk.

"I don't know what you mean" she said yawning again. I winked at her before picking her up bridal style and carrying her to the bedroom. Laying her down on the bed kissing her softly on the lips.

"are you coming to bed?" she whispered softly my face still inches away from hers. I kissed her again this time deeper pushing her back onto the bed with my kisses. I placed my knee between her legs still kissing her passionately. She moaned into my mouth her fingers running through my hair. I pulled away causing her to whine slightly I looked at her underneath me for a second. God she was beautiful.

She bit her lip looking up at me

God she was alluring. It took all of my strength to pull away from her she needed sleep.

"get some rest" I said softy kissing her once more. Before climbing off the bed

"your such a tease" she muttered "will you let Grace know Charlie's here?"

"of course. Go to sleep I will come to bed soon"

"OK" she mumbled before turning over to go to sleep I left the room closing the door slightly.
I wanted to get house work done I collected all the trash around the house there wasnt much but I did it anyway. Jayne wasn't the most organised person when it came to house work.

I walked outside to place the trash bag in the outside trash can. As I walked up the path I noticed Hanks car parked across the road. Why was he here? And why didn't he come and say hello. I put the trash in the can and turned to head back into house.

I looked over to elle-mays house her bedroom light was on and her bedroom curtains where open. I stopped for a moment, it wasn't like her to be up at this late hour.

Just at that moment a man came to the window he didn't have a shirt on. I squinted then I realised it was Hank! he closed the curtains blocking my view.  Why would Hank be at elle mays home at such a late hour. In her bedroom. Without a.... Shirt on.

Oh.
..........

I lyed in bed next to Jayne I had gone into down time mode, the closet androids have to sleeping. I checked the time it was 7.30 am I should get up to make breakfast soon I thought. I will be a nice surprise for Jayne. I shifted getting up off the bed.

I decided on soft boiled eggs i knew they were Jayne favourite, maybe they could encourage her to eat since she hasn't been eating much the last 2 weeks or so.

Before I started breakfast I went outside to check the mail. As I stepped outside a familiar face was walking down Elle mays garden.

"good morning lieutenant!" I called smirking.

He jumped and turned around staring at me with wide eyes.

"Connor what the fuck are you doing?! Don't jump out at people like that" he spluttered

"why were you coming out of elle mays house?" I said still smirking at him.

"I wasn't I, I was. Just- don't tell Jayne, got it go go gadget dick head"

I laughed at him his face grew redder

"I mean it Connor. It will become a big deal and it's not a big deal. We are just friends is all. We enjoy each others company is all"

" friends. Sure friends who have sleep over?"

He stopped for a moment looking embarrassed almost angry.

"what?" he said

"I saw you last night, shirtless. Closing her bedroom curtains"

"Connor?" Hank said pointing at me.

"yes Hank?"

"go fuck yourself" he said before turning tk his car.

"got it" I nodded turning back into the house