A song to sooth a metal heart

After the deviant had been taken back to the police station Connor drove me home I guess he really did learn how to drive. My shoulder was throbbing after being thrown against a wall. I winced as we went over a speed bump. When we reached my house there was an silence only broken by the rain that started to fall. Connor looked like he was going to say something his LED bright yellow. 

" He could have killed you" he said quitely he looked concerned. I reached out placing my hand on his thigh. 

"hey, Im fine you did good today you found and arested a deviant" I winced at the pain in my shoulder " with only some minor injurys" she continoued with a chuckle Connor didn't take his eyes off my hand. Am I making him uncomfortable? I wondered. I didnt want to take my hand away though. I wanted to move it up to his cheek  and... Kiss him, I pushed that thought away 

" thank you for driving me home Connor" I took my hand away from him. 

"your welcome Jayne" his eyes finally connecting with mine. There was so much emotion in them. I broke the gaze, getting out of the car made my heart felt like it was going to be ripped apart. i knew that i proberly wouldnt see him much now. I wanted to spend more time with him. Connor got out of the car also he becan to walk me to my door. 

" How are you getting, to where ever it is you go now?" I said making conversation. 

"i will get a taxi back to Cyberlife" Connor said bluntly. suddenly my brain came up with something genious. 

"Why don't you take my car? I wont be using it again tonight" Connor looked at me confused 

"how will you get to work in the morning, if i have your car?" Here goes nothign i thought

" you, you could pick me up tomorrow morning and we drive in together" My heart was pounding in my chest. A smile broke onto Connors face 

" I would like that very much, Jayne", Connor said as we reached the door. I looked up at him. dame hes cute. I decided to be brave for the second time tonight. I reached up and planted a kiss on his soft cheek. 

"goodnight Connor", i said. His face was confused for a moment, his LED flashing from blue to yellow. he looked as if he was having an internal battle with himself. suddenly his face softened before I knew it Connor had lent down to kiss my cheek. I gasped causing him to smile against my face

"Good night Jayne" 

That night I couldnt sleep. He wasnt going to love me. He couldnt love me. i knew that. But still.
after tomorrows drive i didnt see how we would spend time together again. it wasnt like i could just ask him to hang out. Then what about when his mission was complete then what. He would go back to Cyberlife and I would be left alone. Again. 

...

CONNOR POV

 Connor straightend his tie as he pulled up outside Jayne's house. He had come early hoping she woundnt be ready yet and they would have more time to talk. He liked Jayne he had conculded. She was intreging to him he felt like he could learn alot from her. he straignted his sleeves as he stood at the door. He hoped she would be pleased to see him. The door opened to Jaynes smiling face. Her beautiful smiling face., 

"Good morning Connor come in your early" Connor felt a sigh of relife she was pleased to see him She invited him to sit, she was wearing a silky dressing robe and not much underneath from what he could see. he was staring but he couldnt help it there was something about the way she moved. it was like she glided around. She stopped pulling her dressing gown closer to herself. she had caught me staring. Jayne coughed nervously. 

"I going to jump in the shower, make yourself at home" She left quickly Connor waited until he heard the shower before he started to look around Jaynes house didnt look very modern at all, it wasnt very clean either. Somehow everything had a place though, Connors gaze fell onto photos hung up on the wall. One was of Jayne with another woman who looked alot like her very simular facial feathers. However this woman wasnt as beautiful as Jayne Connor thought. The next one was of Jayne with two children she had her arms around them squeezing them tight, they all had huge smiles on there faces the third one was of Jayne again with a man his arms were wrapped around her waist, Connor felt a pain in his heart. who was this man? and why was he holding Jayne this way. She looked happy,Connor wanted to make her happy. Could he hold her like this? a sound broke through his thoughts. 

"Romeo save me iv feeling so alone, i keep waiting for you but you never come,

 is this in my head i dont know what to feel. He kelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said

Marry me Juliet, you never have to be alone. i love you and thats all a really know

I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress its a love story, baby just say yes

Connor couldnt belive what he was hearing. Was that Jayne? he followed the sound down the hall way. the hallway was decortated with more Photos of Jayne some with Lieutenant Anderson. she looked younger in these. Connor reached the bathroom door where the sound was coming from. It was Jayne she was singing. Connor peered around the door he could see jayne's siloett behind the shower curtain. Connor stood there for a moment he listened to her voice. it was beauiful, she was beautiful. Jayne kept singing Connor began to sway to the music.

 Software Instability

 a floor borad creaked under Connor causing Jayne to stop singing

"Connor? is that you?" Shit he thought as he backed away from the door. 

Shit

" I was wondering when you would be done. we dont want to be late" 

"ok" she chuckled " could you pass me the towel? its on the draws there?" Connor located the towel, he entered the bathroom, his heart beating fast. her body was so close to his if he moved 27cm he could remove the shower curtain and kiss her. ever inch of her. He placed the towel into Jayne outstreached hand. she reappeared moments later wearing the towel Connor looked her up and down slowly up to her face. she was biting her lip. 
Software instability

"your staring again Connor" She smiled placing a kiss on his jaw. His heart skipped a beat. 

"you. you smell nice" he spoke wishing he hadnt. 

she looked up at him again she squeezed his face 

"your so weird goofball" Jayne left causing Connor to stare after her grinning ear to ear. he adjusted his tie and made his way back to the living room

******

Love Taylor swift btw lol