the accidental wrong number selfie

Começar do início

"Beth, send me that picture you took of the four of us." Paige said, shutting the door, only leaving Beth, Paige, Summer, and Torrie.  Summer and Torrie were her other close friends, not as close as Paige, though. 

Beth smiled and sent it to the same number she had sent the selfie to earlier, completely forgetting about Paige not getting her message from earlier.

"I really appreciate this, girls.  I honestly had no idea." Beth smiled, kicking off her shoes.

All of the girls replied with 'no problem' and they all had a movie marathon, before passing out on Beths' brand new furniture.

\\

"Luke, take a group picture.  This number keeps on sending me pictures, and I want to send the number a group picture like they did and tell them they have the wrong number." 

Calums phone kept vibrating, while he was trying to sleep on the plane.  He was growing annoyed with all of the two messages, but all irritation went away when he saw what this girl looked like.  She was fit.  She also had red hair, and you know what they say about red hair.  Calum didn't think this girl looked like any sort of undercover satan, so maybe he would take advantage of having this incredibly good lookings girls number.

//

"I have blueberry muffins!" Tyler screamed, walking in the apartment, already having a key.  Beth didn't like that..

"I hope you have something other than blueberry.  Beth's allergic." Paige said, yawning.

"Shit, that's right." Tyler cursed.  

Beth and Tyler previously started dating, pretty much going steady.  Nothing serious at all.  So far, Tyler was treating Beth right, but Beth still didn't like the idea of him having a key to her new apartment. 

"Here, just throw them out." Paige said, shaking her head.

Beth was 'asleep' on the couch.  She had actually woke up thirty minutes ago, not having the energy to actually get up.  Beth smiled and sat up at what Paige said.  Paige's a year younger than Beth, going into her senior year.  Beth was homeschooled, but she basically 'graduated' homeschool a couple weeks ago. 

Beth went to take a shower, saying hi to Tyler before, and took her phone off the charger.  What's a shower without music?  She clicked the center button on her new phone, to see a new text message.  It was Paiges' number.  Why would paige text me?

She had a picture in the text and englarged it.  It was four boys, on a plane from what it looked like.  One had a lip ring, another had red and black hair, a tired looking guy with a beanie, and a guy with some really bushy eyebrows.  She looked at the caption attached to it.

'Wrong number, red.'

Beth looked at the number she had for 'Paige' and realized she had typed it wrong.  She typed a quick 'sorry, wrong number.' and sent the text to the guy and immediately got a reply back, before she could even get to the bathroom.

'it's all good, red.'

She got another text as soon as she turned on the shower and huffed in annoyance. it was another text from the wrong number guy.

'listen here red, we're gonna send each other a selfie a day, with a caption.' 

She widened her eyes in surprise before replying.

'i don't know you.' 

'yeah, i don't know you either, but that's how we'll get to know eachother.' 

'why me?"

"you seem interesting.' 

'promise you're not weird?'

'promise.  im the guy with the black hair and squishy looking face.'

'alright, i'll do it. 

'great. selfies start tomorrow. rules are: we can't know each others names or where each other live.  can't wait to get started. (;'

\\

so hopefully you all like this. 

basically beth texted the wrong person a selfie and a group pic and her and cal made a deal that they would send each other a selfie a day.  

so ya. k. love you all, bye now.