the pack

it's mitchy's birthday!!!!!!! happy birthday to the only thing i care about and happy mitch grassi day to everyone else :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

trigger warning: attempted sexual assault

No one was in the café Mitch worked at except for him and the chef. Mitch was wiping the tables down when he heard the bell signaling someone had arrived, and his automatic smile faded a bit at the sight of the pack of four Alphas walking in. They plopped down at a table, all talking and joking and laughing.

Mitch took a deep breath before he got his notepad out and approached them. "Hello, sirs. Welcome to the Early Bird Café. My name is Mitch, and I'll be your server today. What can I get you?" he asked, hoping they couldn't hear how his voice trembled slightly with fear.

The Alphas looked up, and they all smirked at the sight. "I'll tell you what you can get me, Omega," one practically purred, his eyes raking up and down Mitch's body. "You can get me those pretty lips wrapped around my cock."

Mitch flushed red and gripped his notepad tighter as the Alphas laughed. "S-S-Sir, w-we don't of-fer that," he stammered pathetically. "I h-have coffee, o-or orange juice—"

"You might not offer it, but that doesn't mean you can't give it to me." The Alpha stood and approached Mitch. "Come on, I'll even tip you extra."

Mitch stumbled away from him, dropping his notepad accidentally. "N-No, thank you, s-sir. I- I don't w-want t-to," he whimpered, tears forming in his eyes. His heart was racing so quickly he was surprised it hadn't jumped out of his chest — he didn't think he'd ever been more scared in his life. What was this Alpha going to do to him?

"Nonsense, little Omega. Of course you do." The Alpha continued to advance. "I see you don't have a Mark on that pretty neck of yours. How about I make you mine and you can suck my cock every day, hm? Doesn't that sound nice?" The Alpha was grinning, his eyes glowing with mirth. This was nothing but a game to him. "I wouldn't need to tip you extra then because your sexy little body would be mine to play with no matter what. Yeah, I think I might do that."

Mitch let out a soft sob and quickly covered his Mark spot with his hand. He could feel his pulse racing, and it sped up even more when he felt his back hit the wall. He had nowhere else to go. "P-Please, sir, I- I don't want to bel-long to you. Y-You're not my m-mate," he sobbed quietly, pushing himself desperately against the wall in the hopes that it would disappear and he could run far away.

The Alpha rolled his eyes, and he reached out to grab Mitch's hand and rip it away from his neck.

"Trevor! What have I told you about harassing Omegas?" Another Alpha stormed up to the Alpha presumably called Trevor and pulled him away. "My God. I leave you guys for five minutes to finish a work call and you scare an Omega half to death!" The Alpha sighed and shook his head, pushing Trevor to sit down again before he picked up Mitch's notepad and handed it to Mitch. "Here, honey. Are you alright?" he asked gently. "I'm sorry about my pack. They think they own every Omega they see."

Mitch nodded and shakily straightened up, wiping away his tears. "I'm fine, sir," he whispered timidly. "Thank you."

"You don't have to thank me, sweetie." The Alpha got a twenty dollar bill out of his pocket and gave it to Mitch. "I'll take my pack somewhere else for breakfast, I don't want them to bother you anymore."

Mitch shook his head and tried to hand the money back. "It's okay, sir. I'm used to it. P-Please take your money back, I don't deserve it."

"It's the least I could do." The Alpha offered Mitch an apologetic smile. "Sorry again. Stay safe, okay?"