truth or dare (xxx)

this book has over eighty thousand reads?? why???

thank you so much children

you guys are all my children now and there's nothing you can do about it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kirst, I don't want to go," Mitch whined quietly, but his best friend just shook her head and pulled him up to her room. "You're going. Mitch, you're a sophomore and you haven't been to a single high school party yet." Mitch frowned and wrapped his arms around himself as she began rifling through her closet. "Why is that a bad thing? I'm the only one who isn't doing anything illegal!" he insisted, but Kirstin just rolled her eyes and threw one of her shirts at him. "No. You're going to this party with me and there's nothing you can do to change my mind. I promise I won't leave you. And besides," she said, her lips curving into a smirk, "he's going to be there." Immediately, Mitch blushed and turned his gaze to the loose floral shirt in his lap.

+++

It was a few hours later, and they were at the party. They were easily the youngest ones there, and dancing bodies crowded the dance floor and couples were making out on the walls. Mitch felt insecure in the flowing shirt and tight black jeans Kirstin had given him, but older boys were checking them both out, seemingly unaware of Mitch's gender.

Kirstin had already had a drink, but Mitch had refused when offered one. He was planning on leaving as soon as Kirstin was too drunk to comprehend anything, and at this rate, it wouldn't be long.

"Would you two like to join us for a game of truth or dare?" a low voice suddenly asked, and Mitch jumped at the sound. "O-Oh, no, I- I'm not—"

"Yes!" Kirstin immediately shouted. "We would! Come in, Mitchy, let's go play!" Mitch whimpered and tried to protest, but she ignored him and followed the boy up the stairs. It was quieter up here, and not as many people were up there, so Mitch relaxed a bit and held himself tightly as he followed them into a room.

There was already a circle of kids sitting on the floor. Mitch's heart jumped when his gaze landed on none other than Scott Hoying, the senior he had a huge crush on. Kirstin noticed and smirked, nudging her best friend with her elbow. He blushed and swatted her away, and they shakily took their seats in the circle. Scott watched them from his position on the opposite side of the circle, and he couldn't help but rake his eyes down Mitch's body. "Damn," he whispered to himself, his mind filling with inappropriate thoughts. "I'll go first!" he declared louder. "Someone ask me!" The boy who'd invited Kirstin and Mitch smirked and crossed his arms over his chest. "Okay, Hoying. Truth or dare?"

"Dare," Scott said instantly, hoping and praying he would get to choose someone in the circle and make out with them or something of the like. He just wanted to kiss those pretty lips of Mitch's. The boy thought for a moment, before a wider smirk formed on his lips. "I dare you to pick one person in the group to sit on your lap for the rest of the game." Scott grinned and pretended to scan the circle. All of the girls were giggling and fixing their hair and sticking out their chests, hoping he would choose them, but he pointed to Mitch. "You. Come here." Mitch was staring at his lap, but Kirstin nudged him again and he looked up with wide eyes. "M-Me?" he squeaked, and Scott nodded with a smirk. "Yes, you. Come here, sexy." Mitch blushed furiously and shrunk into himself. "I- I- I'm not a g-g-girl." Scott rolled his eyes. "I know that. I choose you." Mitch blushed more, but Kirstin shoved him forward and he reluctantly began to walk over to Scott. He hated the way he could feel everyone's gazes on him.

As soon as Mitch was close enough, Scott grabbed his wrist and pulled him into his lap. Mitch blushed again, and his breathing hitched as he felt Scott's arms snake around his waist and his lips against his ear. "What's your name, princess?" he whispered, the game continuing in the background. "M-Mitch," Mitch squeaked, his heart pounding in his chest. He felt Scott smirk and his lips on his neck, and he was terrified Scott would be able to feel how fast his heart was racing. He was so focused on the feeling of Scott's lips on his neck that he didn't even notice the girls glaring at him.